Tasso

Chained To The Rhythm video

34 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

The 1984 timer drops to 1983 during the video. What if that's the amount of hours till the album release? mad1 would be 82 days and 15 hours. Which would be the 13th / 14th of May

Pretty sure it's just a reference to Orwell's legendary book bey1 It fits the theme of the video perfectly.

36 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

watched this with my friends and they were like wtf this is so bad lol which caused me to feel kinda indifferent as well but all your theories are turning me around!

Well then it's time to get new friends!

3 minutes ago, Justas said:

Well then it's time to get new friends!

asdfhlj. send ha to Oblivia. 

1 minute ago, Justas said:

Also did y'all notice the rollercoaster ride seats being divided to men and women? giveup1 

God there are so many hidden messages in this that everytime you find something new giveup1 

Yeah I know. and don't forget the blue and pink hearts literally telling them where to go and what role to play. and then the part after where he has 600x more likes than her showing how women get treated but men can do the same thing and be praised. (Like sexual videos etc). 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

asdfhlj. send ha to Oblivia. 

Yeah I know. and don't forget the blue and pink hearts literally telling them where to go and what role to play. and then the part after where he has 600x more likes than her showing how women get treated but men can do the same thing and be praised. (Like sexual videos etc). 

I don't care that this song will flop for filth, I still love it nonetheless cry9 

The aesthetics, the messages, the whole concept and everything cry9 

29 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

and also what shook me the most now that I'm thinking about it is that I literally stared at people being catapulted into the air and got nothing out of it, I thought "well that's a bit weird" but never would I have worked out THEYRE KILLING PEOPLE HERE

but what about the BOMBS wendy1 that was a MOMENT

Lady Gaga hitting #4 with Million Reasons, epic halftime performance, Joanne World Tour, John Wayne MV

Lana Del Rey new music video, song, new era has started

Nelly Furtado releases new album next week

Katy Perry releases a fucking bop with message and an epic music video, kp4 is coming soon, world tour will also come soon

Marina & The Diamonds tweets Katy she loves her bop

WHAT THE FUCK HOW !?!?! MY LIFE. AAAAAAAAAAAAHbrit2antm1jj1