Feoba

Million Reasons drops 14 spots on the Billboard hot 100

22 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Was anyone actually expecting it to last though? I'm just glad it actually hit the top 10 eventually. I'm sure it'll be her last though orangu1

gaga still has tremendous star power, i dont think it's her last top 10 ever orangu1 

On 2/21/2017 at 2:32 PM, John Wayne said:

when she posted this?

it was probably the JW video

Unlikely. She posted it a day after being seen recording *a music video* in an airport. There are no airport scenes and nothing airport related in the JW MV. I think she actually already recorded the music video for the next single, ahead of time because she knew she'd be busy with A star is Born and the Joanne tour. 

25 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Unlikely. She posted it a day after being seen recording *a music video* in an airport. There are no airport scenes and nothing airport related in the JW MV. I think she actually already recorded the music video for the next single, ahead of time because she knew she'd be busy with A star is Born and the Joanne tour. 

The airport thing with the two racing cars was proven fake orangu1

Just now, jacs vs looser said:

What racing cars? I only knew she was recording at an airport. 

yes there were two racing cars being filmed with a drone or smth

but later the actual drivers of the cars posted a pic of instagram and it was for smth completely different, not a gaga video

rip3