Entea

Cheryl shows off her baby bump in new maternity photoshoot

liam-payne-cheryl-cole-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

Just hours after Liam Payne made a surprise appearance at the 2017 Brit Awards to accept the video of the year award on One Direction's behalf, The Daily Mirror officially confirmed Cheryl Cole's pregnancy with a brand-new maternity photo shoot. The publication tweeted a photo of Thursday’s front page, featuring the former Girls Aloud member -- who just goes by Cheryl now -- wrapping her arms around her stomach in a black bodycon midi dress.

Speculation about the pregnancy began in November, when Cheryl was seen out with Payne in a tight olive green dress, letting her growing baby bump peek through. Both were silent amid the speculation, despite being open about their relationship on social media. The couple has been dating since late 2015. They first met in 2008, when a then-14-year old Payne auditioned for The X Factor U.K., performing Frank Sinatra’s "Fly Me to the Moon" and even winking at judge Cheryl.

Source: Billboard

3 hours ago, Tasso said:

I still can't get over this dead1 

2 hours ago, dylankills said:

So disturbing ari1

I can't at y'all jj4

He's an ADULT, she's an ADULT, get over it jj4

It doesn't matter when they met, because when they met they didn't to anything, they almost never even spoke at that time jj4