Savage

Pick one - Discography Edition: 10s BRITNEY (2010-2017)

Britney spears  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the album you love the most!

• Femme fatale
    • Britney Jean
    • Glory

9 hours ago, John Wayne said:

Femme Fatale

I really love Inside Out cry6

same bey3 

Since you're a legit madge stan, do you think i should post the 90's madonna round or the 80's madonna round now? kesha4 

9 hours ago, Royale said:

Femme Fatale is too generic for my taste, so I'll go with Glory.

Do u think i should post the 90s mariah today and get the lambs shook? or i should start with 00's mariah? gimme your opinion, dahhling.

1 minute ago, #1 said:

Do u think i should post the 90s mariah today and get the lambs shook? or i should start with 00's mariah? gimme your opinion, dahhling.

I would want you to start with 90s Mariah obviously but I'm sure that people here know more about her more "recent" albums moo1

9 hours ago, Royale said:

I would want you to start with 90s Mariah obviously but I'm sure that people here know more about her more "recent" albums moo1

90s mariah will be hard though, like literally her 90s album are way stronger and this will make it a hard round.... 

I will go with 2002-2009 mariah i guess .. lj1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

90s mariah will be hard though, like literally her 90s album are way stronger and this will make it a hard round....  I will go with 2002-2009 mariah i guess ..  

None for Britney Jean, bye 

We're at it again... but this time, you will only pick one from 3.... Side note: Free upvotes is a possibility.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.