Savage

Pick one - Discography Edition: 80s Madonna

Madonna  

29 members have voted

1. 1. pick the album/EP you love the most!

10 hours ago, Angelus said:

Debut demi1

Why is YCD here tho? It's remix album brit15

it had a new song ..... or songs.... if you count new mixes as new songs .... disregard it if you are not a big fan of it.... do not drag me i'm innocent. rip3 

It had one True Blue left over hay1

I know...  but i still have to include it.. if the QOP slapped on it with new material i will include it.

Now since she's shady like that... what should i do with the immaculate collection and celebration? they had new songs in them.  she's making me work overtime. hay1 

Just now, #1 said:

I know...  but i still have to include it.. if the QOP slapped on it with new material i will include it.

Now since she's shady like that... what should i do with the immaculate collection and celebration? they had new songs in them.  she's making me work overtime. hay1 

Nothing,. Isn't this supposed to be about studio albums? hay1

Nothing,. Isn't this supposed to be about studio albums? hay1

I intentionally thought about including every release that had new material in it... because some fans only roll with GH/compilations ... others roll with albums... then come some fans who only roll with certain EPs.... hay1  so in order to be inclusive.. i include those anyway... knowing it will always end up with only studio albums making it to the finals..

M's discography is huge though, omg!

9 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

Even though LAP deserves the win, True Blue deserves way more than 0 votes to be honest. noway1 

The people of FOTP have spoken. shrug1 

I foresee a mess in M's finals. rip2 

Just now, #1 said:

The people of FOTP have spoken. shrug1 

I foresee a mess in M's finals. rip2 

#JusticeForTrueBlue #TrueBlueDeservesBetter coffee1 

Also we already know the finals are gonna be Like A Prayer vs Ray Of Light vs Confessions (the 2010s albums stand no chance). It's definitely gonna be a meltdown, possibly a 3 way tie at some point.

9 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

#JusticeForTrueBlue #TrueBlueDeservesBetter coffee1 

Also we already know the finals are gonna be Like A Prayer vs Ray Of Light vs Confessions (the 2010s albums stand no chance). It's definitely gonna be a meltdown, possibly a 3 way tie at some point.

That's a pop emergency nightmare. rip2 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gave YCD a pity vote 

Done. it is still a flop mess tho.

The sad fact my ass picked the debut instead...

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.