Slasher

WATCH: Everyday Music Video!

8 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

You gotta be fucking kidding me jj4 Apple Exclusive jj4 

Ariana sis some of don't have Apple anything, I suggest you fire your management and upload that shit to YouTube please

XpMaWIo.gif

she tweeted a link to the youtube video but when I clicked it the video was "private" and when I checked her account, the tweet with that link was deleted

11 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

You gotta be fucking kidding me jj4 Apple Exclusive jj4 

Ariana sis some of don't have Apple anything, I suggest you fire your management and upload that shit to YouTube please

XpMaWIo.gif

3 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

she tweeted a link to the youtube video but when I clicked it the video was "private" and when I checked her account, the tweet with that link was deleted

I will update the OP with a non-exclusive video as soon as I can. oprah2 

This video is TRAGIC. EVERYDAY IS LITERALLY GOING TO FLOP NOW. I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK @Hannah. PSYCHIC LEGEND. LIKE WHAT THE HECK IS THIS LOW BUDGET UGLY VID OF A MAKEOUT SESSION. KII IF IT EVEN REACHES 100 MILLION VIEWS. (still hoping for a miracle but honestly it's very hard to see at this point like I am let down). I FREAKING FOUGHT FOR YOU EVERYDAY HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WHERE IS THE CITY LIGHTS DARK MOODY RED VIDEO LIKE UNPOST THIS ISH

3 minutes ago, parker.aus said:

This video is TRAGIC. EVERYDAY IS LITERALLY GOING TO FLOP NOW. I TAKE EVERYTHING BACK @Hannah. PSYCHIC LEGEND. LIKE WHAT THE HECK IS THIS LOW BUDGET UGLY VID OF A MAKEOUT SESSION. KII IF IT EVEN REACHES 100 MILLION VIEWS. (still hoping for a miracle but honestly it's very hard to see at this point like I am let down). I FREAKING FOUGHT FOR YOU EVERYDAY HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME WHERE IS THE CITY LIGHTS DARK MOODY RED VIDEO LIKE UNPOST THIS ISH

I love being right ny5