Katy Petty

Convert me hennys

10 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Honeymoon haters are so dated. Let the light in, let the light in, it's a good-good album! jj2 

Honeymoon haters are still very hip and cool not sure what you're talking about ellie1 Also should I really trust the judgment of a West Coast hater? I don't think so jj2 

Y'all obviously have some issues to take care of so I'm going to listen to BTD and head to back to the Kat section. jj4  

Messy hoes jj3 

Get back to you guys by the end of today when i finished listening to it and tell you my honest opinions and what I liked/disliked.gaycat1 Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, Witness said:

Y'all obviously have some issues to take care of so I'm going to listen to BTD and head to back to the Kat section. jj4  

Messy hoes jj3 

Get back to you guys by the end of today when i finished listening to it and tell you my honest opinions and what I liked/disliked.gaycat1 Thank you. 

please do! I think you'll like BTD; definitely her most accessible work jj2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont listen to ha OP she drinks

Sooo this is my first time ever being in the Lana section so hi all   I was bored on the trolley ride and decided to check out some music so I clicked on a spotify playlist of things that I might

You did not just call Bel Air, one of her best songs ever, one of her worst 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.