Joao

Iggy Azalea Is Shooting a Music Video in Hong Kong

The Australian rapper had plans to put forth her LP last summer, but after an unfortunate breakup from ex-fiance Nick Young and the luke warm reaction to the record's lead single, "Team," Azalea decided to hold off. Instead, she focused on her role as a judge on Australia's The X Factor and mending her broken heart, but it appears the album plans are back on track. Azalea explained she "needed a lot of time" before returning to the scene. "I mean, you wake up one morning and your fiancé is having a baby with someone else, you're going to need some time, right? I just kind of felt like, on top of me needing the personal time, then feeling, 'Okay, I'm single now. I want to have sexy songs. I want to say stuff about being single,'" she said.

In a separate interview, Iggy said her album had "been finished for months."

“I’m going to put my single out, which has a feature on it, a girl singing with me, so that will be in January.” We're nearing March, and still not a word when we can expect new tunes from Iggy Iggs. But something is in the works.

Here's what we know:

Iggy performed at the Dragonland Music Festival in Hong Kong over the weekend.

One of her dancers posted an Instagram story that clued fans into a video shoot and captioned it: "Good morning HK! Last night was epic!! Let's go video shoot Day 1!"

iggy-ig-hongkong.jpg

A video surfaced of Iggy dolled up at what appears to be a video shoot:

It looks like she's wearing the same heels in the video above as she was during a rehearsal last week. "Getting ready," she said.
Iggy recently collaborated with DJ Zedd, who is also in Hong Kong to perform at the same festival.