Bubble

Why you should stan the people I stan

*Warning* this thread is full of shade. Please do not proceed to read if you are a butthurt bitch. Xox

Disclaimer: If by the end of this thread you feel you have to ask the question, "what did i just read?", please enroll at your nearest School/Community Centre for a Adult Beginners English Reading and Writing course.

So I'm going to give you the pros and cons of being in each of my fave's stanbases, and by the end of this post I would have hopefully converted you to the religion of stanning actual Talent. Feel free to post your faves below.

Rihanna  rih3

Pros

•  very stan-friendly                                
  •  interactive                                          
  •  always has new projects coming up that will snatch you bald   
  •  quite broad discography for you to listen to. has a bop for each year since her debut
  •  knows what good music sounds like  
  •  A good reference for fashion              
  •  navy always have excellent chart, sales and streaming tea                      
  •  Navy are 20% gay, 20% trans, 10% str8 males, 10% dykes & 20% hetero females. A very diverse community in terms of race and age also.

Cons

•  A lot of foreign stans trying to speak like rihanna. Can be quite cringey reading a german write "y'all" like they're from texas or the hood. dead2                                        
  •  They only refer to Rihanna's LOTB performances as vocal teas in arguements, even though she kills it on FFS, Diamonds, Stay and others.                
  •  Very drag-friendly (lacklustre performances. would sometimes do her shows drunk)                                        
  •  navy over-celebrate her basic abilities in performing, they sometimes border on being pathologically delusional              
  •  sheep mentality   
  •  Ugly Aaliyah stans pretend to stan her to spite the Beyhive                    
  •  Fairly Gullible and moderately intelligent

Janet Jackson  jj3 

Pros

•  Queen of Pop and Saudi Arabia         
  •  mother of ONE                                    
  •  Invented Ho and R&B                        
  •  Janfam are very articulate                  
  •  University Educated                           
  •  Mature                                                 
  •  Very friendly                                       
  •  most do a bulk stanning of all the 80s/90s faves                                       
  •  stan critical acclaim and impact
  •  A VERY broad discography spanning 4 deacdes for you to listen to.

Cons

•  severly annoying
  •  cant drag
  •  spend all their effort whining about how unappreciated Janet is to the GP and stan world
  •  Janet treats them like a one-night stand
  •  owns a Youtube account with videos that basically bitch about janet needing to be inducted into something
  •  sensitive AF
  • Dual stan Lady Gaga as an attempt to get back at Madonna
  •  most are in their 30s (but you couldnt tell because black dont crack jj2)
  •  Janet gives them NOTHING. We will never know what baby Isis looks like until he's in pre-school (or even college) (maybe thats why the janfam are so bitter and stan whores)

Sky Ferreira  um3

Pros

•  Very convenient to stan if you have better things to be doing with your life other than being a dedicated fan
  • stans are very cool
  •  very woke
  •  Alternate perspective on things
  •  Drag Sky when necessary (where is masochism rat?)
  •  Her debut album (i dont count her industry puppet days) has a higher critical acclaim than most girl's (pop or alternative) albums
  •  they stan a professional model in tandem with an amazing singer
  •  if youre an annoying hipster who likes following artists just before the GP start becoming interested in them, then this bitch is perfect for you.

Cons

•  they may aswell stan Michael Jackson because his dead arse is more active than her
  •  they hate Soko (@sokothecat)
  •  they have eight-balls with their cereal
  •  sick minded individuals
  •  blood is an aesthetic to them
  •  not much of a discography to stan (literally an album and EP)
  •  cant act
  • stage presence of a meth head
  •  awful person to stan in terms of them actually doing something

6 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

Tbh i always wanted to hear Sky's discography, lemme give her my streams this afternoon

Yes thank you alex1. Listening to Sky takes almost zero time out of your day. Its just one album and a 4 song EP. And a magical B-side if youre interested in hearing more cry3

10 hours ago, Bubble said:

- Navy are 20% gay, 20% trans, 10% str8 males, 10% dykes & 20% hetero females. A very diverse community in terms of race and age also.

This is one of the strongest points i have ever came across in a thread.

tumblr_inline_nqeualMzzi1r3fd6o_500.gif

10 hours ago, Bubble said:

they may as well stan Michael Jackson because his dead arse is more active than her

OMG you're so cold, The scream i gave when i read that. rip3rip3rip3rip3 

*follows*

27 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Her Ghost EP is really great! Everything Is Embarrassing >>>

oh I heard everything is embarrassing once, I didn't realise it was 6 minutes long and 4 minutes of it is that baby if you wanna be my lover line over and over again

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

kbfb

*Warning* this thread is full of shade. Please do not proceed to read if you are a butthurt bitch. Xox Disclaimer: If by the end of this thread you feel you have to ask the question, "what did i

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.