Aidan.

Mirror: "Kylie Minogue 'back in touch' with ex Olivier Martinez following Joshua Sasse breakup"

Kylie Minogue is back in touch with her ex, Olivier Martinez, following her split from Joshua Sasse, according to friends of the star.

Kylie and Joshua split earlier this month after 18 months together, and friends say Olivier - who got divorced from actress Halle Berry in December - has offered his support.

“Olivier reached out to Kylie after he heard about her break up, and the two have been in contact ever since,” a source told Heat magazine.

“[But] Kylie’s friends are worried she may be looking for something to fill the hole in her heart. They want her to make sure she doesn’t end up getting hurt on the rebound.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kylie-minogue-back-touch-ex-9936378

Seems like it might be a load of shite jj4

@Hylia calling out to ex baby daddy after a Grindr heartbreak aretha1

First time I heard of Kylie, it was all about her and Olivier. Remember that red carpet where she's wearing a maxi red dress. I thought he was a Z-list then, and I shudder to think what list is he now on jay1