Juinae

TBT to this CMA Show Opening Starring Taylor Swift and Shania Twain

The lovely @Hyperballad introduced me to this video that I had never seen before and woo it is something alright. So I decided to do a Throwback Tuesday.

It guest stars Chord Overstreet mess1, Kid Rock (I think), and even Donald Trump. dead2 (He's a Taylor stan who knew?)

Come fellow snakes and bask in the glory that is the journey of the Queen of Country-Pop and her successor in trying to conquer the world. yas1 

Some food for thought: Have any of you seen this before? Can you believe how young Taylor looks? Do you want them to collab? Discuss sistrens.

5 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

Please. COLLAB GODDESS! bey3

Would you prefer if they did a more country track or would you want a more pop kind of song for their collab? wendy1 

Oh god this is such a mix of wtf and cute for me ahs1  I've never seen it before.

My thoughts:

A) Taylor is so immature at the beginning I can't handle it ari1- I'm basically the same age as her so I guess I was more into it back then.  

B) TAYLOR AND SHANIA YASSSSS PLEASE COLLAB antm1 (but only when Taylor eventually goes back to country after she has slowed down commercially)

C) Chord Overstreet bey1

D) I can't at the appealing to a conservative fanbase - shooting guns?  Donald Trump (even if he wasn't a repug back then, kid rock?). I like wanted to love this but I was also kind of thrown off by it.  NO WONDER SHE DOESNT GIVE HER POLITICAL VIEWS anna1

Taylor and Shania are indeed legends though.  Thanks for sharing clap3