QUINN

Katy and Orlando are "taking a break" according to their reps

Just now, QUINN said:

They never said they broke up. Taking a break implies that they're still friendly.

ohh okay my bad. so they are done then? (at least for now) cause people on twitter are taking this  as confirmation they're still together

2 minutes ago, dark horse said:

ohh okay my bad. so they are done then? (at least for now) cause people on twitter are taking this  as confirmation they're still together

lol I have no idea, I just know there's usually a difference between "taking a break" and a "break up" 

theyre gonna live their lives however they want tho! I think people are taking it waaaay too seriously.

But Katy was liking Johns IG posts long after they were broken up. So that's hardly relevant. 

Just now, QUINN said:

lol I have no idea, I just know there's usually a difference between "taking a break" and a "break up" 

theyre gonna live their lives however they want tho! I think people are taking it waaaay too seriously.

But Katy was liking Johns IG posts long after they were broken up. So that's hardly relevant. 

oh then yeah it means nothing. people just love to cling onto anything that supports what they believe

52 minutes ago, dark horse said:

he looked pretty flirty with that woman in that video. maybe he did cheat

No, he didn't cheat. They probably broke up before she filmed CTTR! The last time we got pics of them together was at his 40th birthday party.

Katy liked Orlando's post, Orlando liked Katy's post...like who tf cares! They're friendly.

What the hell? WHO GIVES A FLYING POOP IF THEY LIKED EACH OTHER'S POSTS! THEY ARE STILL FRIENDLY WITH EACH OTHER JFC!

20 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

No, he didn't cheat. They probably broke up before she filmed CTTR! The last time we got pics of them together was at his 40th birthday party.

Katy liked Orlando's post, Orlando liked Katy's post...like who tf cares! They're friendly.

What the hell? WHO GIVES A FLYING POOP IF THEY LIKED EACH OTHER'S POSTS! THEY ARE STILL FRIENDLY WITH EACH OTHER JFC!

they broke up. idk why thats so hard for people to accept. and fyi yes, exes do like eachothers posts. she liked john's while they were broken up, as someone else already mentioned. they still arent together

6 minutes ago, dark horse said:

thats awful. just because they broke up doesnt mean people need to be nasty towards him....him and katy are obviously still friends because they liked eachothers posts so why all the hate?

they refuse to believe they split. their reps confirmed it, that's enough proof for me. 

uh...are katycats on twitter usually THIS stupid? a like means nothing. we don't know how long they'll be broken up for. we don't know if they'll get back together once she's doing promoting the album and finish touring. she probably put the brakes on it cause she's gonna be super busy now and she doesn't want people to focus on just her relationship.

15 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

they refuse to believe they split. their reps confirmed it, that's enough proof for me. 

uh...are katycats on twitter usually THIS stupid? a like means nothing. we don't know how long they'll be broken up for. we don't know if they'll get back together once she's doing promoting the album and finish touring. she probably put the brakes on it cause she's gonna be super busy now and she doesn't want people to focus on just her relationship.

Yes.

IMO this is very reasonable of them. I mean, just look at how many celebrities had to break off relationships because other commitments became too much. If the relationship does end, then it'll end on a positive note which is much healthier for them! oprah4 I have a feeling that they'll return to each-other eventually though! 

24 minutes ago, Kuba said:

IMO this is very reasonable of them. I mean, just look at how many celebrities had to break off relationships because other commitments became too much. If the relationship does end, then it'll end on a positive note which is much healthier for them! oprah4 I have a feeling that they'll return to each-other eventually though! 

Exactly! Katy's about to become extremely busy within the next few months, they won't be able to see each other. Whatever happens, happens. If they do get back together, it won't be for awhile.

2 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

omg they broke up. why is that so hard to accept? people need to understand that a rep confirming it is different than a "source" or an "insider" thats literally their reps job and they dont just feed rumors to the media for no reason. also a like on instagram means literally nothing. she liked exes posts before and she still follows john. that just means they're still friends. does not prove they are still together by any stretch

plus, katy denies rumors all the time. you'd think if it wasnt true (first of all if it was a rumor her reps wouldnt have confirmed it but whatever) she'd have said something by now. especially because with that video going around and rumors of him cheating like she did with selena and she hasnt. which is more reason to believe its real

5 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT ORLANDO! 

"Get a life y'all" goes out to all the gross people spamming Orlando's IG. Won't be surprised if he goes private again.