QUINN

Katy and Orlando are "taking a break" according to their reps

Just now, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I won't blame him if he does. He does NOT deserve the hate he's been getting and especially coming from so-called KatyCats.

John completely left social media for a while last time they split. He got it really bad. People are cruel. 

Just now, Katy My Sass Queen said:

What more proof do they need? Katy confirmed it herself. I've had people come at me on twitter and say exes wouldn't stay friends. Orlando is friends with is ex but that's cause of their son so that doesn't count.

Posted from my iPad using the FOTP app

some of them said she isnt talking about orlando. who tf else would she be talking about?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably because she just started her era. Not to mention Dead Men Tell No Tales promo should be starting really soon.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They're gonna be spending a lot of time apart. 

I don't think US weekly would have cited Katy and Orlando's reps if it weren't truly from their reps. They would have said "close sources" or something vague. Given the trouble US weekly has gotten in

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.