4 hours ago, Jjang said:

Australia : 

#181 The Immaculate Collection 

Joanne - out of the top 200 brit15

Mexico : 

#125 The Immaculate Collection

Joanne - out of the top 200 brit15

Queen ha massive return brit11

Remember when monsters used to come for artists like Bey / Taylor for being local brit15 Now she's the most local bitch in the game thanks to her washed up god bless the USA Americana fake ass catering image

Omg fall8

15 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

You literally contradicted your own points completely in the posts from yesterdaylmfao1  Don't play innocent. You absolutely intimated that CTTR was a big hit and that MR was a flop and was having no success with the GP because it's flopping one ONE streaming platform. And now you're backtracking.

How is that a contradiction/backtrack though I literally can't see it jj4

CTTR is doing very well worldwide on all platforms (= she has significant public interest), MR is doing very well on one platform in one country only (not getting streamed on the largest streaming provider in the country, and not being watched on YouTube = she doesn't have significant public interest) jj4 How is that not the perfect comparison then, esp. when so many LMs are pretending Katy is flopping and Gaga is "slaying"?

11 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

How is that a contradiction/backtrack though I literally can't see it jj4

CTTR is doing very well worldwide on all platforms (= she has significant public interest), MR is doing very well on one platform in one country only (not getting streamed on the largest streaming provider in the country, and not being watched on YouTube = she doesn't have significant public interest) jj4 How is that not the perfect comparison then, esp. when so many LMs are pretending Katy is flopping and Gaga is "slaying"?

So you want me to explain why you contradicted yourself step by step when it's literally right in front of you?dead2

Also not @ you editing out the part where I explained it the first time and then asking me how you are backtrackingdead2

1 hour ago, Bionic Monster said:

So you want me to explain why you contradicted yourself step by step when it's literally right in front of you?dead2

Also not @ you editing out the part where I explained it the first time and then asking me how you are backtrackingdead2

Dumbass, he said that both streams AND sales represent interest. MR is selling good but flopping for filth in streams while Cttr is selling less but doing decent nonetheless, as it still in itunes top 10 at the time i made this post, but is miles ahead of MR in streaming charts. Hence its logical to conclude that Cttr has more interest of the public than MR does.

11 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Editing out? orly1 I don't like long quotations, the post is still up there for everyone (incl. me) to see. You didn't explain shit, you just quoted two of my posts brit0

Is it about me saying that CTTR isn't doing so impressive in the US? 'cause I can literally show you a status made by a LM of all people a week ago where I directly acknowledge that bey5 And I wasn't lying when I said that I directly mentioned the song's worldwide success, because.. that's what I did in here ayumi1 So yes, you do need to expain it, 'cause it is not right in front of me.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She got superbowl because Britney & Adele declined, she got Coachella because Beyonce declined...       

She's truly having a really great year.

I mean, an actually slaying legend with tons more commercial and critical success had to cancel which is the only reason she's up there I wouldn't use that in her favor personally. Superbowl is again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.