frankgutz

Fad slaying, when will ur poor fave

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Streaming Now Officially the Number One Way We Listen to Music in America

Streaming consumption beat digital sales for the first time in history, according to new Nielsen report

source

[streaming] 

accounts for 38 percent of the entire music consumption market

7 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

You're sorely mistaken sis. Idk why you want them to be enemies but they're not. (*News Flash: They are in TWO SEPERATE SONGS/VIDEOS TOGETHER*) and Gaga even spoke with Beyoncé before the SB for tips etc. Fuck outta here with your base-less hate. brit12

They collabed when Gaga was still cool 7 years ago, and whatever tips Bey gave to her... they didn't work ayumi1 I was joking anyway, I'm sure Bey didn't give a rat's ass ya'll are so dramatic chi1

Just now, Jjang said:

They collabed when Gaga was still cool 7 years ago, and whatever tips Bey gave to her... they didn't work ayumi1 I was joking anyway, I'm sure Bey didn't give a rat's ass

Im sure she didn't either bey2

1 hour ago, John Wayne said:

Yeah britney's nasal moaning is definitely more respected

if that makes you sleep at night.... eve1

Britney is held in a higher regard and more loved than the GP than Gaga, don't be so deluded to think otherwise sweetie

Just now, Urbanov said:

It's still primary mode of music consumption so don't state bullshit like "GP doesn't stream". Thank you very much.

Definitely didn't say they DONT. Honnies.... I said it is not the MAIN SOURCE OF MUSIC CONSUMPTION and I stand by that. One article by a news source I've never heard of isn't going to change my mind about that either. Especially when I'm going to school for music production and literally wrote a report last month on Streaming's affects on digital and physical sales (there isn't much tbh). 

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Britney is held in a higher regard and more loved than the GP than Gaga, don't be so deluded to think otherwise sweetie

According to who? What has Britney done relevant in the last 5 years?

I asked my little sister (who is 8 btw) what her favorite Britney song was and she said "Who's Britney?" I almost died. 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

200.gif

Sis the Nielsen report also points out the streaming-specific albums influence on the numbers (LEMONADE and Views both being released as streaming exclusives originally)

The numbers are wonky because of those two albums alone. Had they not released that way, would steaming be the "leader"? No. Not at all. 

6 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

literally everyone sees britney as a joke moo2

But she has more hits for the superbowl that the GP know, way more than Gaga has... face facts. She has the record sales, the bigger more remembered hits, everything. She has children (unlike Gaga moo2) and is way more relatable to viewers. 

3 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Especially when I'm going to school for music production and literally wrote a report last month on Streaming's affects on digital and physical sales (there isn't much tbh). 

I don't believe you based on that ayumi1

Nielsen Music is 100% legit and they're 100% unambiguous: "More music was streamed digitally in the U.S. in 2016 than bought online or in physical form" "There were more streams on any given day during 2016 (daily average of 1.2 billion) than there were song downloads for the entire year (734 million)". Compared to 2016 streaming rose with 76%. You better burn that paper oprah5

This doesn't mean that people aren't buying records anymore, it just means that an overwhelming amount of people today are streaming, and success in both digital downloading and streaming is a definite way to prove that an artist is attracting all demographics, now how the fuck can you disagree with that and say that we should only look at physical and digital sales chi1 It's just so wrong. I think you're just disagreeing for the sake of it.

Just now, Spencer Pratt said:

But she has more hits for the superbowl that the GP know, way more than Gaga has... face facts. She has the record sales, the bigger more remembered hits, everything. She has children (unlike Gaga moo2) and is way more relatable to viewers. 

And yet Gaga has the #2 most viewed Super Bowl show ever maisy

7 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

According to who? What has Britney done relevant in the last 5 years?

I asked my little sister (who is 8 btw) what her favorite Britney song was and she said "Who's Britney?" I almost died. 

My friend did a poll at my University full of thousands of people about if they know more than 2 gaga songs and literally 9.5 percent only said yes... if you're talking about tragic ... moo2

Just now, Spencer Pratt said:

She has children (unlike Gaga moo2)

why is this supposed to be a drag towards gaga? moo2 dont joke about not having kids boo, it hits back like a boomerang xtina2

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

But she has more hits for the superbowl that the GP know, way more than Gaga has... face facts. She has the record sales, the bigger more remembered hits, everything.

if people cared about britney they'd buy her music and she would've been out there touring touring worldwide, not being stuck in vegas moo2

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

I don't believe you based on that ayumi1

Nielsen Music is 100% legit and they're 100% unambiguous: "More music was streamed digitally in the U.S. in 2016 than bought online or in physical form" "There were more streams on any given day during 2016 (daily average of 1.2 billion) than there were song downloads for the entire year (734 million)". Compared to 2016 streaming rose with 76%. You better burn that paper oprah5

This doesn't mean that people aren't buying records anymore, it just means that an overwhelming amount of people today are streaming, and success in both digital downloading and streaming is a definite way to prove that an artist is attracting all demographics, now how the fuck can you disagree with that and say that we should only look at physical and digital sales chi1 It's just so wrong. I think you're just disagreeing for the sake of it.

Youre reaching. I did not say do not look at streaming I was simply saying you're relying too heavily on its numbers. 

We clearly aren't going to agree so I'm done wasting my breath. Yes, it's important for an artist to get steams but they aren't everything 

Just now, SWINΞ said:

I did not say do not look at streaming I was simply saying you're relying too heavily on its numbers.

Impossible. As I already had to repeat: I literally said that we should look at both digital music and streaming to get a full fucking picture eve1 Your response to that was: I still disagree because the GP doesn't stream. So no, I'm not relying too heavily on shit, you're the one who's relying too heavily on purchasing.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She got superbowl because Britney & Adele declined, she got Coachella because Beyonce declined...       

She's truly having a really great year.

I mean, an actually slaying legend with tons more commercial and critical success had to cancel which is the only reason she's up there I wouldn't use that in her favor personally. Superbowl is again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.