Savage

"ShEther" is climbing all the way to the top....

8 hours ago, #1 said:

no1curr 

she's yet to get a #1 single. lauryn hill exists. "the miseducation of lauryn hill" exists. eject reject withcho ratchet ass. done. finito.

What does that have to do with Nicki being the highest selling female rapper? rih1 

16 hours ago, Philip said:

What does that have to do with Nicki being the highest selling female rapper? rih1 

it's a quality over quantity argument. I don't have to respect someone just because he/she is selling good. Flo rida is a good-selling rapper and no one is using him like that.

Yes numbers matter, but to me it is not a deal breaker/maker to respect an artist, so this "highest selling female rapper" shit is not strong enough for me.

32 minutes ago, #1 said:

it's a quality over quantity argument. I don't have to respect someone just because he/she is selling good. Flo rida is a good-selling rapper and no one is using him like that.

Yes numbers matter, but to me it is not a deal breaker/maker to respect an artist, so this "highest selling female rapper" shit is not strong enough for me.

That's good for you sweetie! 

Your opinion is cute but does not actually matter in this situation cuz this is BG, and Nicki is by fat the best selling :) 

10 hours ago, Philip said:

That's good for you sweetie! 

Your opinion is cute but does not actually matter in this situation cuz this is BG, and Nicki is by fat the best selling :) 

"FAT"

No philip, nooooo

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

Spoiler

I know you meant "far", but OMG, this is funny af. ny6 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry, but it's a kii that Nicki came for Remy's sales and now Remy is effortlessly slaying both of Nicki new singles And i like Nicki, but Remy clearly won thiis

People pretending to like Remy and coming for Nicki     Her side singles are flopping, oh no     The only reason Remy is charting is cuz of Nicki   Nicki's single with Nick Jo

It's interesting that the self-proclaimed "Queen of Rap" didn't respond to Remy's diss track. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.