Brightflower

Madonna vs Contemporaries

1 minute ago, RebelHeart15 said:

How about we just shake hands and walk away and move on lol

I would've, but you're repeating that you disagree with me, when it's not me who's claiming that, I'm simply stating facts.

4 minutes ago, RebelHeart15 said:

How about we just shake hands and walk away and move on lol

Just post some receipts about RN being a significant presence outside the US then (good luck) moo6 It's not fair to play the "let's agree to disagree" card when you can easily settle a matter with simple information.

4 hours ago, Angelus said:

So? It doesn't matter if they became fan with that album, album had no impact outside US, it had no hits outside US. It's unknown outside US to general public.

That album has influenced artists outside the US. And funny how you, out of all people is trying to meassure impact based on singles success.

giphy.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" its obvious madonna is more successful, more impactful and more influential than Jackson." Correct.

Madonna left a huge impact. It's not often about talent as in vocal singing. Madonna was able to sell herself, create controversy and her songs are just more remarkable and everyone knows classics of

As someone from outside the US I have to say that I don't think I could name a single Janet Jackson song whereas basically everyone could name at least a few Madonna songs. M is global and her songs h

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.