error404

Everday Finally Charts on Spotify. A SMASH

At long freaking last, Everday has FINALLY reached the top 200 in the US, currently sitting at #166 and #163 worldwide. I'm honestly quite surprised that it is doing better on radio and sales than it is streaming. It hasn't been added to hardly any Spotify playlists though. Queen paying dust to a single again. Oh well, at least it is a start. At least it won't be going backwards down the Hot 100 next week unlike some other people's favs.

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Threads like these make me feel sad for the Everyday stans rip1 Poor y'all shouldn't have hyped this song up so much like it was gonna skyrocket to number one! rav2 

The G.U.Y. teas are astonishing. A fan favourite destined to flop.

21 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Somehow yes, it is sob1 

Ew heck naw not song wise but it was the fan favorite to be the 4th single as some stans don't want Ari to flop into oblivion (which she is basically doing but at least it made it into the Hot 100. Touch Heaven can't relate.)