Vertigo-go

What is you favourite PWL era as a whole (album, unreleased tracks/mixes, tours, outfits, videos)?

Favourite Fetus Kylie career milestones  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Choices public btw

• Kylie (I Should be so Lucky, Virginlie videos, number ones everlasting)
    • Enjoy Yourself (noodles hair, Tears in my Rectum, noonecurr movie roles, poor ha)
    • Rhythm of Love (Michael Hutchencelie morphs into a femme fatale, best singles run ever, Kylie dih-tained at an airport with whips and handcuffs, serving dominatrix, What do I have to Do is ha best video ever)
    • Let's get to It (iconic cover, mixed quality songs, some great outtakes, iconic looks in the videos, zero impact on world history tho)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is the album you use most often, with all songs, mixes and alternate versions added to the original tracklist; the videos you can't stop watching; the looks that slay you? To help understand what

Overall - Rhythm Of Love is my fave and the best for the reasons stated and more However I do have a strong appreciation for Let's Get To It The album isn't cohesive at all with it's mix of

Let me also say that Debutlie is also an extremely solid record. The singles are the six songs in a row from track one to six and they are all great IMO. The filler is confined to the second half

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.