Americunt

Given the chance, which US Presidents would Lana fuck?

We all know how much Lana loves her powerful, romanticized, old American men. What do you think are her limits, though? Assuming each president was only fuckable at the ages their official portraits were taken, which ones would Lana get in bed with? Use the handy picture reference guide below! jj2

allpresidentslarge.jpg

Inspired by @Black Beauty

Obama for sure. Clinton for sure too. Probably Nixon? JFK obviously. I feel like FDR too. Teddy Roosevelt is crazy and I get the impression that she'd be into his brand of wild west justice. Beyond that, probably Andrew Jackson.

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Why the fuck would anyone fuck Nixon no matter how infuriated their hormones were, what the fuck stop this right now jay1

Nixon recalls the same era as JFK. Gotta remember that he was on the other side of the aisle during JFK's first election bid. jj2 

Just now, Americunt said:

Nixon recalls the same era as JFK. Gotta remember that he was on the other side of the aisle during JFK's first election bid. jj2 

What does it have to do with his hootenannyness, I don't understand jay1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

What does it have to do with his hootenannyness, I don't understand jay1

The implication is that she just wants to fuck the entirety of the 1960s. Just anything '60s related, be it JFK or Nixon. jj2 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all know how much Lana loves her powerful, romanticized, old American men. What do you think are her limits, though? Assuming each president was only fuckable at the ages their official portraits w

Obviously JFK, but I can see her fucking Nixon and MAYBE Ulysses S. Grant. Obama too. Edit: Forgot about Clinton, he'd probably seduce her  

-looks at the National Anthem video- John F. Kennedy  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.