Savage

What is going on?

3 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Ask her stylist rav1 Are we still pretending these lazy overpaid white girls choose their own designer outfit they're getting paid to show off?

then, can medonsters stop bringing these as receipts? rav1

ask nicola or brandon or someone rav1rav1

lg5.pngjonathanross_arrive3.jpgtumblr_nlhmyksJoe1svi3flo1_1280.jpg

minus the cone bra in the last pic, that was most likely inspired my madonna rav1 emphasis on 'inspired' rav1rav1

4 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

then, can medonsters stop bringing these as receipts? rav1

lg5.pngjonathanross_arrive3.jpgtumblr_nlhmyksJoe1svi3flo1_1280.jpg

minus the cone bra in the last pic, that was most likely inspired my madonna rav1 emphasis on 'inspired' rav1rav1

All of those (minus the bottom left one) are direct references though orangu1 The difference with Katy, obviously, is that they're peers and none of the looks LMs think Katy copies have ever reached the state of being iconic or even memorable outside of the obsessed LM fanbase gaga11

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

All of those (minus the bottom left one) are direct references though orangu1 The difference with Katy, obviously, is that they're peers and none of the looks LMs think Katy copies have ever reached the state of being iconic or even memorable outside of the obsessed fanbase gaga11

contradict yourself cry7 give me that biased opinion that i love cry7

anyway, again, why do they use them as receipts? gaga never hid that she was heavily inspired by madonna eve1 

OT: i dont think katy is copying gaga, but her stylist might be getting some ideas

Just now, John Wayne said:

contradict yourself cry7

How though?

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

anyway, again, why do they use them as receipts? gaga never hid that she was heavily inspired by madonna eve1

Because after falling out with Madonna, Gaga suddenly pretended she was never inspired by her at all rav1

9 hours ago, QUINN said:

Premiere-New-Line-Cinema-Barbershop-Next

18r881y3a3p1tjpg.jpg

NzjSXKA.jpg

can we stop acting like lady Gaga invented fashion 

And here's another clock!!! rip3 

I didn't say she invented fashion, i just needed an explanation.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can we stop acting like lady Gaga invented fashion 

Ask her stylist Are we still pretending these lazy overpaid white girls choose their own designer outfit they're getting paid to show off?

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.