Divine

Which FOTP Fave is officially over?

Vote  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

Yes we know y'all THINK Gaga is "over" but her top five single, number one album, Super Bowl Performance, and Coachella gig remain unbothered. sorry1 So what fave do you ACTUALLY think is over. Feel free to provide the receipts necessary for your claims!  cloud1 

EDIT: Added a poll cloud1 

Kesha is the only correct answer here since girl can't even release new music, but Xtina closely follows her orangu1 

Others may not have the chart success anymore but they'll still release new music and go on tour orangu1 

Kesha. And she is my MAIN girl. I will always adore her music and her personality. But radio wise and publicity wise she's done. I just hope someday she'll continue to release music 

Well, I guess Kesha seems like the right answer. She can't release music and if she could, I doubt she would get enough support from her record label to make it successful.

Xtina is just being lazy. If she released a good album and promoted it, she could have some success (although maybe not an Emancipation/Confessions-sized comeback, but never say never).

Madonna's career has lasted for 30 years, it doesn't really matter anymore if she gets hits or not. Besides, her tours still sell very well.

The future of Gaga's commercial success is iffy, but I think her career will last since she's already branched out into different projects and will probably continue to do so.

Kesha. 

Xtina can still get it if she got off of her ass and did something, and I'd be willing to lump Britney in with that too. 

Lady Gaga isn't so much "over" as she's just there dead2

Madonna's commercial successes are in the past, but she's a touring juggernaut and that'll be enough.  

Over all, the only one that qualifies as "over" in my opinion is Kesha. 

Kesha, which is sadly not something she can do anything about at the moment. Should she be able to release music, which I hope happens, I just don't see it doing well.

Christina is another obvious answer but I feel like I could see her getting a hit if she put out the right thing or featured on one of these DJ's tracks that always smash.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Kesha, which is sadly not something she can do anything about at the moment. Should she be able to release music, which I hope happens, I just don't see it doing well.

Christina is another obvious answer but I feel like I could see her getting a hit if she put out the right thing or featured on one of these DJ's tracks that always smash.

This. 

It's one thing to call her solo career over, that case can be made, but she's certainly still capable of great things, I mean didn't she win a Grammy a few years back? dead2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes we know y'all THINK Gaga is "over" but her top five single, number one album, Super Bowl Performance, and Coachella gig remain unbothered. So what fave do you ACTUALLY think is over. Feel free to

Well, I guess Kesha seems like the right answer. She can't release music and if she could, I doubt she would get enough support from her record label to make it successful. Xtina is just being lazy

actual death at the people voting Bey  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.