Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

TV series that lasted at least 2 seasons and you've seen every single episode?

If the show listed is italicized, that means it's an ongoing series that I've seen every episode of thus far. Otherwise these are shows that are over and done with

3rd Rock from the Sun - 6 seasons

Arrested Development - 4 seasons

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - 7 seasons (just today, hence my creating this thread)

Corner Gas - 6 seasons

The Critic - 2 seasons

Curb Your Enthusiasm - 8 seasons

Dan For Mayor - 2 seasons

Daria - 5 seasons

Dilbert - 2 seasons

Farscape - 4 seasons

Friends - 10 seasons

Fringe - 5 seasons

Heroes - 4 seasons

Hiccups - 2 seasons

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - 12 seasons

Kim Possible - 4 seasons

The King of Queens - 9 seasons

Lost - 6 seasons

Married...with Children - 11 seasons

The Office (U.S.) - 9 seasons

Rick and Morty - 2 seasons

Seinfeld - 9 seasons

Spaced - 2 seasons

Tales from the Crypt - 7 seasons

Taxi - 5 seasons

Veronica Mars - 3 seasons

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

You finished Buffy? What did you think? cry7

*multiple spoilers below*

I think it's easily now one of my favorite shows of all time, if not maybe even #1. What really lifts the show into the stratosphere is its ability to flawlessly blend drama and comedy - they nearly always hit both exactly right. 

On the finale itself, I just watched it and my opinions'll probably change a bit once it's sat with me for a while, but overall I did like it. I think the whole twist about activating every Slayer in the world was great, and very Buffy to rewrite the rules like that. Spike's final moments were great as well, but I have some mixed feelings about Anya's death - I get what they were going for with her death, but I really like her character and I would've liked for her death to be a bit more of an event.

Ended:

• Veronica Mars
  • Nikita
  • Heroes
  • Gossip Girl eve1
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Skins
  • The Killing

Ongoing:

• Orphan Black
  • Daredevil
  • The Walking Dead
  • The 100
  • Game of Thrones
  • How to Get Away with Murder (won't watch next season though, it's become trash and not enjoyable)

Ones I stopped watching at some point:

• Fear the Walking Dead
  • Supernatural dead4
  • The Vampire Diaries trash1

I may be forgetting a few... mad5

4 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

*multiple spoilers below*

I think it's easily now one of my favorite shows of all time, if not maybe even #1. What really lifts the show into the stratosphere is its ability to flawlessly blend drama and comedy - they nearly always hit both exactly right. 

On the finale itself, I just watched it and my opinions'll probably change a bit once it's sat with me for a while, but overall I did like it. I think the whole twist about activating every Slayer in the world was great, and very Buffy to rewrite the rules like that. Spike's final moments were great as well, but I have some mixed feelings about Anya's death - I get what they were going for with her death, but I really like her character and I would've liked for her death to be a bit more of an event.

I also thought Anya's death was a let-down, especially since she died for Andrew of all people. I love the closing scene so much though, where Buffy realizes that everything is behind her and she made it out to the other side.

Related image

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I also thought Anya's death was a let-down, especially since she died for Andrew of all people. I love the closing scene so much though, where Buffy realizes that everything is behind her and she made it out to the other side.

Related image

I was under the impression she didn't really die for Andrew (they are fighting side by side, but she never really does anything in particular to save him), and that was simply something Andrew said to Xander in order to console him and make it seem like she went out in a blaze of glory. 

• American Horror Story
  • Supernatural
  • Smallville 
  • Empire
  • Teen Wolf
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Desperate Housewives (Watched all 8 seasons 4 times.)

Currently/Not reached - 

• Shameless (Has 6+ seasons out)
  • American Crime Story (Airing second season soon)
  • Stranger Things (Airing second season later this year)
  • The Americans (Still watching)

If there are any other Marvel fans out there, I'd advise watching "Legion" on FX. 

It's a huge mind-fuck and really gets under your skin in the most simplest ways.

Spoiler

There's also one or two more X-Men shows coming up. The X-Men core-class continuity series will be on Fox. They haven't said anything, but Fox once mentioned giving Mystique her own series. If that's the case, then I hope it's on FX, as well.

Gossip Girl (8 times)

90210 (3 times)

Glee (2 times)

Gilmore Girls (2 times)

Desperate Housewives (2 times)

Awkward.

The War At Home

Ugly Betty

Make It Or Break It

Hannah Montana

Zoey 101

Orange Is The New Black

The Goldbergs

Blackish

Younger

These Are The Ones I Remember There Are Many I Forgot.

I watch The X-Files  in its entirety (although I skip some horrible episodes) every year jay1

The Clone Wars I saw at least 3 times since its ended, so I can say I watched them ALL now jay1

Red Dwarf, The Young Ones, Bottom (no, it's not what y'll about jay1 )

Kyle XY (3 times)

Daredevil (2 times)

Life 

Graceland 

Peaky Blinders

Marco Polo

Switched at Birth

Dark Matter

Jericho

Parks and Rec

One Tree Hill

Original power rangers