BB: Divide 350-425 K, #1 album of 2017 so far

Ed-Sheeran-Press-Photo-Cr-Greg-Williams-

Ed Sheeran’s new ÷ (Divide) album is on track to earn 2017’s biggest debut, according to industry forecasters, and should easily give Sheeran his third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart (dated March 25). Those in the know suggest the set, which was released Friday (March 3), could easily start with more than 300,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending March 9. It’s likely the title could clear a total somewhere in the range of 350,000 to 425,000 units.

Considering the album only came out today, these are initial forecasts that could change dramatically in the next few days, once the album has been in the marketplace for more than a few hours. (Translation: Stay tuned for further updates on Sheeran and his album.)

Source

27 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Good job consumers! Keep feeding his already over inflated ego! clap3 

Was writing a reply to this but it turned into a irritated rant that was way too negative to be in a non BG thread xtina1 
So made a topic in BG xtina1 Trust me, I feel you.