Savage

Remy Ma just fired another shot at nicki's butt.... LITERALLY!

9 hours ago, Onika said:

I take it back, Nicki did the right thing by ignoring ha wendy3 

Ignoring is always the best response to negativity... but in HIP-HOP, it is a sign of weakness.

Ignoring is satisfying, ngl... but sometimes you need to let a bitch know her/his place though.

Just now, #1 said:

Ignoring is always the best response to negativity... but in HIP-HOP, it is a sign of weakness.

Ignoring is satisfying, ngl... but sometimes you need to let a bitch know her/his place though.

I normally don't disagree with that, but the fact that Remy is borderline obsessive and paranoid makes me question her mental state.

9 hours ago, Onika said:

I normally don't disagree with that, but the fact that Remy is borderline obsessive and paranoid makes me question her mental state.

All of the rappers are like that to me, obsessive and paranoid... also narcissistic. shrug1 

I live for the mess but honestly, mental state or not.... this is embarrassing.

9 minutes ago, Onika said:

Did you see on Wendy how she said she wouldn't speak about it anymore and wouldn't even make a second response ny5 

It's probably driving her insane Nicki ain't responding

Just now, Infrared said:

Did you see on Wendy how she said she wouldn't speak about it anymore and wouldn't even make a second response ny5 

It's probably driving her insane Nicki ain't responding

I didn't want to give her the video views wendy3 

But yeah probably, and now that it's clear Remy is off her rocker I'm totally on board with Nicki not responding wendy3 

10 hours ago, alexander said:

okay the first diss track was fire and stand up for yourself and shit but this is just desperate, sad and obsessive now. and i was on remy's side lmao

that pic rip3 

Now i'm on neither side and i want this to be OVER.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh wow, she's firing more shots at Nicki than she did at her best friend

Embarrassing  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.