95% of Popstars can't carry Ed Sheeran's Jockstrap

Ed Sheeran not only writes his own music, he also does his concerts with minimal production like the majority of popstars. Yes he is cocky, but the hate on him is tiring because he is cocky and he dragged a hasbeen from 5 years ago. Name 5 stars better than him right now in your opinion. I have:

Taylor

JT

Adele

And that is about it. Yes some will say Beyonce but she can't write her own songs. Gaga is a hasbeen. Katy's last 2 singles bombed. So if anyone can give a real rebuttal of who is more talented or better, I would like to hear it.

nothing special about him writing his own songs if he always writes about the same sappy love story that teens will quote on their social media shrug1 plus, talent isn't measured on whether you can't write music or not

Ed Mushroom is like the most boring artist out there dead4 He brings nothing new to the table dead4

Another boring white boy, with guitar in his hands, singing about love and broken hearts dead4 wow, #NeverSeenBefore #TotallyInnovative #SlayKing

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

nothing special about him writing his own songs if he always writes about the same sappy love story that teens will quote on their social media shrug1 plus, talent isn't measured on whether you can't write music or not

Yes it is, shows you know your music and are SMART.

Just now, lautnerfied said:

Yes it is, shows you know your music and are SMART.

no, it really doesn't. see Ed, he writes his own music, but are his lyrics actually good? no, it's always the same "i love you i'm a gentleman love me back pls i need you i'm better than him" song rip4 talent isn't just one factor as you're making it to be in here, you can easily be talented and not even write one lyric in your songs rip4

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Why do Britain keep exporting all those mutants, when it does have good-looking and talented men tumblr_inline_o3sz1ejiWX1qa13yd_500.gif

Ed Sharialaw and Sam Shit are the PITZ tumblr_inline_o3sz1ejiWX1qa13yd_500.gif

don't lie to yourself 

I don't think his songwriting is anything to be boasting about. It's average at best both lyric and melody wise.

Even his nasty attitude can't save his boring music.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adele can eat all of them and still has room to take some oreos from xtina.  

Ed Sheeran not only writes his own music, he also does his concerts with minimal production like the majority of popstars. Yes he is cocky, but the hate on him is tiring because he is cocky and he dra

Ed Mushroom is like the most boring artist out there  He brings nothing new to the table  Another boring white boy, with guitar in his hands, singing about love and broken hearts  wow, #NeverSeenB

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.