95% of Popstars can't carry Ed Sheeran's Jockstrap

literally ANYONE

Ed is that annoying guy on campus with an acoustic guitar "just get laid by hot chicks, dude"

his writing is nothing special when it's meant for high school girls to obsess over (see numerous songs he wrote for One Direction)

they're all about how he (as homeless 1 shower a year serving sensitive frat guy)

can save this girl so out of his league with just his chode penis and being a lovable douche

not much to boast about talent wise, he's just this generation's uglier John Mayer

Just now, lautnerfied said:

Gaga is still relevant in 2017.

lautnerfield finally said something that's true and makes sense?

17 minutes ago, AwayForAWhile said:

He is better than Beyonce, that much is true. 

jay1 how??????? stfu with your "she has 90 people writing for her" so what? if the music is great just let her be. when you hear a good song you don't base the quality on how many producers or writers it has, that is completely irrelevant. beyonce reinvents herself constantly which is a definition of a quality musician, her music is always intriguing and fresh, i won't mention her vocals because that's needless to say  and you can put all of ed's songs on 1 album and they would all sound like they are from 1 album, not 3. he has some good songs but he is not musical exellence. 

21 minutes ago, BJORK said:

9 am. you find yourself warmly wrapped in your egyptian cotton bedsheets.

you turn to your side and open your eyes.

Reveal hidden contents

anigif_original-grid-image-11151-1432894

how do you react?

beg him to kill me instantly instead of torturing me by playing his music 

16 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

jay1 how??????? stfu with your "she has 90 people writing for her" so what? if the music is great just let her be. when you hear a good song you don't base the quality on how many producers or writers it has, that is completely irrelevant. beyonce reinvents herself constantly which is a definition of a quality musician, her music is always intriguing and fresh, i won't mention her vocals because that's needless to say  and you can put all of ed's songs on 1 album and they would all sound like they are from 1 album, not 3. he has some good songs but he is not musical exellence. 

Beyonce writes her own music, she just doesn't write good music

I think there is something to be said for people who write their own music. It gives them an authenticity that say, Bey's 90 writers could never achieve. That's not an excuse to make shitty music though... writing your own music isn't everything, and not everyone is a good writer (*cough* Ed *cough*)

Beyoncé ate him alive when they performed together. He literally could've been playing the guitar in the background, noone would've noticed him if he hadnt been standing right next to her.

These claims only prove the fact that the standards for male performers are practicially on the floor while female entertainers need to be able to make 45678765 different things to be taken seriously and even then they're just reduced to desperate untalented attention seekers.

If Ed was a pop girl, he'd be dragged to hell and back because of his "depressing" whining about his exes. He'd be dragged to hell and back because of his cockiness. He'd be dragged to hell and back for his lack-lustre performances. He'd be dragged to hell and back for ripping off Sia. 

He's nothing special. We don't hate him just to petty because he's blocking our faves from #1s, he just seems to be getting away with everything our faves would be condemned for. In fact, he gets praised for it. I mean, just imagine what would happen to any pop girl if they'd so blatantly ripped off Cheap Thrills.

Point is, he's not "above" any artist as the OP seems to claim. There's many, many other artists far more talented and interesting than him. His music is just safe and vanilla enough to attract a huge demographic. 

Beyoncé was the first black woman to win ASCAP Songwriter of the Year, so shut your bad-taste-having mouth up.

She also has tons of things that Ed Sheeran lacks like stage presence, coordination, control of her sphincter and most importantly: enough talent to not deliver the same album over and over again. So tell me @lautnerfied, what does Ed do succesfully other that shitting himself on stage in front of her fans?

aretha1

2 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Beyoncé was the first black woman to win ASCAP Songwriter of the Year, so shut your bad-taste-having mouth up.

She also has tons of things that Ed Sheeran lacks like stage presence, coordination, control of her sphincter and most importantly: enough talent to not deliver the same album over and over again. So tell me @lautnerfied, what does Ed do succesfully other that shitting himself on stage in front of her fans?

aretha1

Write Music

Not need 200 stage props and extras to perform a show

5 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

don't lie to yourself 

5 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

I couldn't think of one so I assumed, in case somebody shows me some

tumblr_inline_o3sz1ejiWX1qa13yd_500.gif

My mother thinks Robbie WIlliams is super hot

tumblr_inline_o3sz1ejiWX1qa13yd_500.gif

Zayn Malik exists. ny7

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adele can eat all of them and still has room to take some oreos from xtina.  

Ed Sheeran not only writes his own music, he also does his concerts with minimal production like the majority of popstars. Yes he is cocky, but the hate on him is tiring because he is cocky and he dra

Ed Mushroom is like the most boring artist out there  He brings nothing new to the table  Another boring white boy, with guitar in his hands, singing about love and broken hearts  wow, #NeverSeenB

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.