Joanne The Scammer

i guess katy is eating her own words now

I honestly think Katy should collab with Hayley from Paramore and make a Christian pop rock bop hit. It will defo resurrect her critically unstable career as hayley has proven to be a pop crossover and is quite popular with the white stans.

Watch this space.

2 minutes ago, Bubble said:

I honestly think Katy should collab with Hayley from Paramore and make a Christian pop rock bop hit. It will defo resurrect her critically unstable career as hayley has proven to be a pop crossover and is quite popular with the white stans.

Watch this space.

tmp_12345-Where809711559.gif.14d6c7a752d

10 hours ago, Joanne The Scammer said:

about shaving her head and having a meltdown

C58zdXuXEAAj9mE.jpg

C58zdXsXMAQc261.jpg

so after her single flopped she'll go into rihanna's rated r era or rip off miley's bangers

nothing new again ayumi1

Karma is a bitch and i'm sure the shit she said about brit won't slide with her (karma)... 

Opu83WB.gif

9 hours ago, Joanne The Scammer said:

cttr already flopped so :D

i heard another song of hers and it sounded good (not the "i wont normalize" one!)... i won't count katy out... but what she said was disrespectful to brit

Opu83WB.gif

16 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Watch this space.

it's not 2008 anymore 

Opu83WB.gif

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

it's not 2008 anymore 

Opu83WB.gif

I just meant they share a similar demographic that will sure get a celibate stiffy if they were ever to collab. Kathryn needs this and they both have albums coming out, so its no-brainer why they should collab.

2 minutes ago, Bubble said:

I just meant they share a similar demographic that will sure get a celibate stiffy if they were ever to collab. Kathryn needs this and they both have albums coming out, so its no-brainer why they should collab.

Maybe but not pop rock, that wouldn't work tbh

24 minutes ago, Bubble said:

Watch this space.

This is hands down the worst idea I've ever seen on this forum rip4

5 minutes ago, Bubble said:

It will serve better than OranGagatan ft. Florence Welch.

It really wouldn't. Not even if Hey Girl was actually a bad song orangu1 I mean, a Christian pop rock song orangu1 with Hayley Williams orangu1 in 2017 orangu1 right after starting a politically charged era with a dance song orangu1 She's supposed to be the female MJ, not the female Skillet

0WII3A7.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in the first pic she looks exactly like miley 

it's not 2008 anymore 

She's messing around in the first snap and I didnt know rih trademarked short hair  And it's not the first time Katy's rocking something short so

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.