Joanne The Scammer

ed is officially the most cockiest kunt in the industry

From his Beats 1 interview:

I feel like all through my career, I’ve always been second fiddle.

There’s always been someone bigger than me, and I think with this album I….

[break]

I do want this to be the biggest record in the world, and I think it will be

No audio clip yet because he only just said it live on air.

he needs to be grounded asap ew2

10 hours ago, Joanne The Scammer said:

do want this to be the biggest record in the world, and I think it will be

He can think whatever keeps him a sleep at night while holding his friend, his WHITE pillow, if adele released a CD full of farts right now it will sell 20x more than "Divide', so he should sit down already.

also why he acts like he's the best male around when The Weeknd got the girls pop their pussies to every track in "Starboy"?

Bye.

23 minutes ago, Joanne The Scammer said:

No audio clip yet because he only just said it live on air.

It's old

Edit: omg copying even that comment from atrl rip4 

9 hours ago, Angelus said:

he's so obsessed with success brit5

He's delusional.

He said he believes "Divide" is the greatest record in the world... i mean good luck making just one song as great as the ones in "Thriller" .

3 minutes ago, #1 said:

He can think whatever keeps him a sleep at night while holding his friend, his WHITE pillow, if adele released a CD full of farts right now it will sell 20x more than "Divide', so he should sit down already.

also why he acts like he's the best male around when The Weeknd got the girls pop their pussies to every track in "Starboy"?

Bye.

its projected to sell around 350k first week so not so huge for the ''biggest artist in the world'' rn

Also he didn't say biggest album ever, probably meant for the time being and it's probably true rip4 Unless Adele or Taylor release something soon, it's bound to be the biggest album of the year.

He also said that Adele is the only one who has sold more than him in the past decade, which is incorrect since Taylor, Gaga, Katy, and Rihanna have all sold more than him fall1

13 minutes ago, Jony said:

Also he didn't say biggest album ever, probably meant for the time being and it's probably true rip4 Unless Adele or Taylor release something soon, it's bound to be the biggest album of the year.

i seriously hope taylor or selena release something just so this ginger bread flops as he deserves

Just now, Joanne The Scammer said:

i seriously hope taylor or selena release something just so this ginger bread flops as he deserves

Taylor can easily outsell him, Selena can't even match his first day sales rip4 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he's so obsessed with success

Taylor teas tbh.   Biggest artist in the world doing 10% of Adele's first week though. 

He can think whatever keeps him a sleep at night while holding his friend, his WHITE pillow, if adele released a CD full of farts right now it will sell 20x more than "Divide', so he should sit down a

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.