Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Top Answer Game 5 | Final Round | The Results Show

Already started working on TAG 6 questions and bonus questions, they're the hardest the game has ever seen, especially the bonus questions, some of them verge on puzzles so don't expect to google quickly for all of them, I expect you all to flop terrible and many meltdowns lol1 

There also might be a twist of some sorts etc, I gotta check the legislation about that but it's an idea. lol1

a very Tampon TAG is coming, that's for sure lol1 

11 hours ago, Tampon said:

Already started working on TAG 6 questions and bonus questions, they're the hardest the game has ever seen, especially the bonus questions, some of them verge on puzzles so don't expect to google quickly for all of them, I expect you all to flop terrible and many meltdowns lol1 

There also might be a twist of some sorts etc, I gotta check the legislation about that but it's an idea. lol1

a very Tampon TAG is coming, that's for sure lol1 

Can't wait to see your season flop for filth! lol1

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

Can't wait to see your season flop for filth! lol1

Someone has to take a risk, watch it pay off impacting TAG for seasons to come... 

btw that was last night! I got the confirmation and lemme just say... several twists are coming lol1
this season will be a BIG DEAL, a remix of sorts, I'd say. Everything will be unique,  expect a unique announcement

even lol1 (not soon though dead2)

I honestly feel bad for other hosts, tainting their legacies like that by creating a next level TAG explosive experience when the rest just gave the minimum of "TAG", shaking I see! lol1 

6 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Someone has to take a risk, watch it pay off impacting TAG for seasons to come... 

btw that was last night! I got the confirmation and lemme just say... several twists are coming lol1
this season will be a BIG DEAL, a remix of sorts, I'd say. Everything will be unique,  expect a unique announcement even lol1 (not soon though dead2)

I honestly feel bad for other hosts, tainting their legacies like that by creating a next level TAG explosive experience when the rest just gave the minimum of "TAG", shaking I see! lol1 

Well, don't take too much risks because in that case you're gonna flop hard lol1

Don't get cocky because I'm 100% sure that even TAG4 will remain more iconic than your season, I can already see it lol1

I can't relate because TAG5 was a very succesful season and you probably won't be able to relate. sorry1

I also received acclaim as a host, that's something you won't have. sorry1

Just now, Royale said:

Well, don't take too much risks because in that case you're gonna flop hard lol1

Don't get cocky because I'm 100% sure that TAG5 will remain more iconic than your season, I can already see it lol1

I can't relate because TAG5 was a very succesful season and you probably won't be able to relate. sorry1

I'm taking all the risks because I'm not about to settle for just a hm "season", it's going to be iconic, an experience. lol1

You might need to adjust those prediction stats sis because TAG 6 is going to have iconic rules, iconic visuals, iconic twists, an iconic host, iconic *****, I just don't see how a mundane somewhat successful TAG season such as this is going to be able to even compete... start digging that grave sis! sorry1
Likely the only thing this season will have on the upcoming season of TAG, is that it has the best and most impactful winner yet, TAG 6 will not relate.

11 minutes ago, Tampon said:

I'm taking all the risks because I'm not about to settle for just a hm "season", it's going to be iconic, an experience. lol1

You might need to adjust those prediction stats sis because TAG 6 is going to have iconic rules, iconic visuals, iconic twists, an iconic host, iconic *****, I just don't see how a mundane somewhat successful TAG season such as this is going to be able to even compete... start digging that grave sis! sorry1
Likely the only thing this season will have on the upcoming season of TAG, is that it has the best and most impactful winner yet, TAG 6 will not relate.

Not you getting brave when you have to prove yourself first, how sad! rip2

Who cares about your supposed 'iconic' rules, visuals & twists if your gonna flop for filth? lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Btw for the kiis, You wouldn't even have been in the Top 3 if Bonus Questions weren't a thing, how impactful I guess! rip3

Bookmarked! lol1

Just now, Royale said:

Not you getting brave when you have to prove yourself first, how sad! rip2

Who cares about your supposed 'iconic' rules, visuals & twists if your gonna flop for filth? lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Btw for the kiis, You wouldn't even have been Top 3 if Bonus Questions weren't a thing, how impactful I guess! rip3

Bookmarked! lol1

Keep it trying you slasher backstabbing slut lmfao1 wrong thread. but you're still a floplmfao1 

Who cares? everyone is about to, literally what's your point regarding bonus questions? would you even be hosting TAG yourself if bonus questions weren't a thing? they're as part of the game as the real questions, and soon another element will be added to those current two... lol1 

bookmark it sis! read it daily so maybe one day you can pull something as iconic yourself!

5 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Keep it trying you slasher backstabbing slut lmfao1 wrong thread. but you're still a floplmfao1 

Who cares? everyone is about to, literally what's your point regarding bonus questions? would you even be hosting TAG yourself if bonus questions weren't a thing? they're as part of the game as the real questions, and soon another element will be added to those current two... lol1 

bookmark it sis! read it daily so maybe one day you can pull something as iconic yourself!

Looks like you love it when I "keep trying" because you won't stop responding, can you please stop ridiculing yourself? lmfao1

Yes I'd have because I was the leader of many rounds actually with a huge lead on R1 and you can't relate, poor thing, I'm sorry for you! lmfao1

I'm still perched for your season though! Not even for the questions, but for the pleasure of seeing you flop! lol1

The fact that the first round reached over 30 pages makes my season iconic by default and as I said before, you won't be able to relate. sorry1 

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

Looks like you love it when I "keep trying" because you won't stop responding, can you please stop ridiculing yourself? lmfao1

Yes I'd have because I was the leader of many rounds actually with a huge lead on R1 and you can't relate, poor thing, I'm sorry for you! lmfao1

I'm still perched for your season though! Not even for the questions, but for the pleasure of seeing you flop! lol1

The fact that the first round reached over 30 pages makes my season iconic by default and as I said before, you won't be able to relate. sorry1 

Yet you're the one who initially quoted me? I don't mind it when you try because I get to discipline and educate your ass! sorry1

I literally won whilst flopping several rounds this season, what's your point? the round total is calculated WITH bonus question answers, so I don't see the relation? you won because of bonus questions. sorry1

I'm sure you are perched, lemme reveal a shocking twist exclusively for you right now! a crazy one, those with a username starting with R and ending with E will now receive a 100- points penalty every round and will be banned permanently from all future tag seasons! sorry1

keep thinking 30 pages is cute because I can't wait for that 70 pages (dont bookmark) grand opening event! see you there I'm sure sorry1

8 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Yet you're the one who initially quoted me? I don't mind it when you try because I get to discipline and educate your ass! sorry1

I literally won whilst flopping several rounds this season, what's your point? the round total is calculated WITH bonus question answers, so I don't see the relation? you won because of bonus questions. sorry1

I'm sure you are perched, lemme reveal a shocking twist elusively for you right now! a crazy one, those with a username starting with R and ending with E will now receive a 100- points penalty every round and will be banned permanently from all future tag seasons! sorry1

keep thinking 30 pages is cute because I can't wait for that 70 pages (dont bookmark) grand opening event! see you there I'm sure sorry1

Except you're in my thread so I can quote whoever I want to and you will deal with it. sorry1

And? Regardless of Bonus Questions answers, I'd have won anyways. Someone is still bitter because he lost next to the True iconic TAG host & contestant who received acclaim. And I'm repeating myself again, you won't be able to relate. sorry1

Bookmarked! sorry1 See you there!

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Why did you bump this? orangu1

I mean, it's not like we weren't joking orangu1

Omg i was just trying to create an orangu chainpost stop coming for me dd

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.