Jump to content
plutoniano

Britney Spears stans "Hold Up"

Recommended Posts

Just now, Vilppu said:

Oh, and I also love Amnesia, why was it just a bonus track is beyond me

TRUE. I didn't hear it until years later because when Circus first came out I was terrified of ill*gal downloads and so I only heard the US Deluxe tracks (shout out to Phonography) and now I'm just like "??? Wow??? This is a masterpiece??? Also why didn't my Britney/Gaga self ever hear this before now?" (back when TFM came out all I wanted in life was a Britney/Gaga duet - I would literally tell myself in gym class "keep running or else Britney and Gaga will never duet" and that made me keep going)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I would literally tell myself in gym class "keep running or else Britney and Gaga will never duet" and that made me keep going

OMG, this is so pure and sweet, I love it

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

available only on Tidal jay1 

I would finally give up my grudge against Tidal and get me a free 30 day trial just so I could listen to B Squared over and over again jay1 

That's the only thing that would make me go to that annoying service jay1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

I would finally give up my grudge against Tidal and get me a free 30 day trial just so I could listen to B Squared over and over again jay1 

That's the only thing that would make me go to that annoying service jay1 

If I could afford it I'd actually get Tidal and I dont even stream music jay1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

If I could afford it I'd actually get Tidal and I dont even stream music jay1 

Nah. I'd only get it if they gave me something worthwhile. Like B-Squared.

Beyonce and her husband being owners of it isn't enough for me to want to have it just because. jay1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anna-wa said:

Nah. I'd only get it if they gave me something worthwhile. Like B-Squared.

Beyonce and her husband being owners of it isn't enough for me to want to have it just because. jay1 

Bey needs the money to pay for her new house tho. She's bringing two more kids and mama needs to put a roof over their heads jay1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Bey needs the money to pay for her new house tho. She's bringing two more kids and mama needs to put a roof over their heads jay1 

She's "a black Bill Gates in the making". She already has enough bank to put them all through college. jay1 Besides, I supported her by going to see her on the Formation World Tour. jay1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anna-wa said:

She's "a black Bill Gates in the making". She already has enough bank to put them all through college. jay1 Besides, I supported her by going to see her on the Formation World Tour. jay1 

yas1

you're excused from gettin Tidal then

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get in formation gurls  

Stan the hit that should've been Brinny

not in the Bey section the fleahive might have missed it


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×