Kylie

Beauty & The Beast

Honestly wish Disney just had Ari do the song herself and not included John. I love her parts (even though I think she oversings a tad in some places). John just irks me. He doesn't fit the song imo.

I am LIVING for ha straight hair tho cry0 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Honestly wish Disney just had Ari do the song herself and not included John. I love her parts (even though I think she oversings a tad in some places). John just irks me. He doesn't fit the song imo.

I am LIVING for ha straight hair tho cry0 

people are pissed because they used an orchestral mix of the song in the trailer, and it's far superior to this version they chose to release. 

1 minute ago, Kaleb said:

people are pissed because they used an orchestral mix of the song in the trailer, and it's far superior to this version they chose to release. 

We could be getting this version tbh if there's an official film score album released afterwards.

Just now, Hannah. said:

We could be getting this version tbh if there's an official film score album released afterwards.

its included in the deluxe edition of the soundtrack on iTunes, and there's no talk about it being included, maybe the instrumental though idk

2 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

People would still be disappointed with that one because they fail to realize that while it is a more orchestral version it is still being played on top of the films score which is in the trailer. So it's even more orchestral. So people would be disappointed that while it is orchestral its not orchestral enough. 

I agree it sounds LIGHT YEARS better in the trailer though. 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

People would still be disappointed with that one because they fail to realize that while it is a more orchestral version it is still being played on top of the films score which is in the trailer. So it's even more orchestral. So people would be disappointed that while it is orchestral its not orchestral enough. 

I agree it sounds LIGHT YEARS better in the trailer though. 

true, but I've seen a petition going around to get the trailer version of the song released, it had about 1200 signatures

2 minutes ago, Vintage Music said:

VOCALS! 

LEWKS! 

FEELS! 

WHAT MORE CAN Y'ALL WANT?! ew2

this orchestral version jj2 which shows off her vocals much more

I'm not going to lie, this video made me love the song a bit mroe even tho I don't like it that much. I truly prefer the orchestral version and Ariana looks amazing giveup1 replace John with Brendon Urie and THEN this song would've been amazing jj2