Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mrs. Puff

Naked Pics Of Rapper Big Sean Hit The Web

And They Call Him 'BIG' Sean For A Reason..

MediaTakeOut has a photo of rapper Big Sean showing the world why his nickname is "Big." The uncensored and NSFW picture shows Big Sean in a bathroom filming himself holding onto his sizable penis. It's hard to tell if the photo has been altered, stretched or manipulated in anyway.

Big Sean was obviously quite proud of what he was packing because the photo shows him web cam-ing himself on his laptop. Anyway, unlike other stars, Big Sean is probably proud of his naked photo. Frankly, many men would be if they were him.

nude pic:

http://pics.livejournal.com/krzg/pic/001k2e04

source

he is big +laughcry+

Okay so first let me just say that I always thought "Big Sean" was Sean Kingston and only clicked on this thread to see who are the sickos that were actually interested in seeing the picture, but then after everyone said it was so big curiosity got the best of me and...................not only is it HUGE........it's also NOT Sean Kingston. moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

Good thing tbh. moo1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.