Jump to content

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

Recommended Posts

Divine    135,199

xWfGd43.jpg

Release Date  August 17, 2018

Genre Pop, R&B

Label Republic Records

 

TRACKLIST

1. Raindrops

2. Blazed (feat. Pharrell)

3. The Light Is Coming (feat. Nicki Minaj)

4. R.E.M.

5. God Is A Woman

6. Sweetener

7. Successful

8. Everytime

9. Breathing

10. No Tears Left To Cry

11. Borderline (feat. Missy Elliot)

12. Better Off

13. Goodnight and Go

14. Pete

15. Get Well Soon

 

SINGLES

SAuJOMe.png

No Tears Left To Cry

April 20, 2018

Single Thread

 

08Hdyf5.png

God Is A Woman

July 13, 2018

Single Thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasso    16,304
3 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

None of the snippets she teased will make it on to the album.

Really? wendy3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,300
1 minute ago, Tasso said:

Really? wendy3 

She confirmed during a recent Q&A on tour! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,300

I'm gonna miss my baby Dangerous Woman. oprah4 

Time flew, I remember perching for Focus & listening to it with my friends during Halloween & look at us now almost reaching the end of yet another successful, beautiful & wigsnatching era! oprah4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasso    16,304
8 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Yes she said she loves her new songs much more! cry6 

Yas delete them fillers cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    135,199
1 minute ago, My Everything said:

I'm gonna miss my baby Dangerous Woman. oprah4 

Time flew, I remember perching for Focus & listening to it with my friends during Halloween & look at us now almost reaching the end of yet another successful, beautiful & wigsnatching era! oprah4 

It breaks my heart though that she snubbed Touch It and TBY for STS and Everyday though oprah4 Hopefully she doesn't pander to radio like she did for DW oprah4 inb4 you drag the Pharrell production aura1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca    33,300
1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

It breaks my heart though that she snubbed Touch It and TBY for STS and Everyday though oprah4 Hopefully she doesn't pander to radio like she did for DW oprah4 inb4 you drag the Pharrell production aura1 

inb4 she gives us another fucking song a few weeks after her tour and thinks it will smash. orly1 

She better takes her time though, she shouldn't release anything this year but wait for next year imo. cry6 

Pretty sure we will get a few collabs this year, so that can keep us away from the drought! cry6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    135,199
2 minutes ago, My Everything said:

inb4 she gives us another fucking song a few weeks after her tour and thinks it will smash. orly1 

She better takes her time though, she shouldn't release anything this year but wait for next year imo. cry6 

Pretty sure we will get a few collabs this year, so that can keep us away from the drought! cry6 

Agreed lj1 I better not see a lead until Q1 at least lj1 However since there's such a lack in dates for her tour it may be sooner rather than later sob1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LanaxGaga    7,082
Just now, Breathless Mahoney said:

He's done plenty of good stuff. 

 

 

He produced I'm a slave 4 god? Well lemme perch gaycat1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun.    28,056

she better not dare to put those boring r&b songs or i'm unstanning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyBoi    19
On 3/7/2017 at 0:40 PM, Hannah. said:

Confirmed Facts:

None of the snippets she teased will make it on to the album.

trash1

And now that she can't release things on soundcloud we won't even be able to relish in some of those tracks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×