Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I'm trying to find that song behind Raindrops. Ariana said something that Bob Gaudio from Four Seasons co-wrote it with another dude and this song is called "Angel Cry"? I can't find any song titled like that jj3

She liked this tweet. Basically confirms an August release.

3 hours ago, LanaxGaga said:

Almost 3 months until the album dropscry9

I need at least two other songs to survive the drought Ari (I hope for a promo single and the Troye Sivan collab jj2)

You want three of the ten or eleven songs on the album to be released before the album? dead2 Might as well have just gotten an EP! dead2 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

I feel like she put NTLTC out too early, it is nearly 4 months til the actual album release. dead2 

I mean she did the same exact release schedule for ME and that did great jj2 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

If sis puts out new singles on the 20th, I expect a video with each release! sass4 

I only expect the second single to come on July 20th along with the album preorder tbh sia1 

6 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I mean she did the same exact release schedule for ME and that did great jj2 

I only expect the second single to come on July 20th along with the album preorder tbh sia1 

Then what will we recieve on June 20? oprah12 

NTLTC is slaying me so hard, I'm really excited for the album.

Air doesn't disappoint and each era is better than the previous one, so I'm ready. cry9 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Then what will we recieve on June 20? oprah12 

Idk, most likely not new music though since it doesn't fall on a Friday. Maybe the DWT movie? dead2 

5 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Idk, most likely not new music though since it doesn't fall on a Friday. Maybe the DWT movie? dead2 

Oh my god, a concept! cry7 With the deluxe edition of the album coming with the dvd! cry7 

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

what in the Nicki Minaj emoji usage rip4 

I'm calling Apple and getting emojis removed from my girl's phones, I will NOT tolerate this childish behavior! Also this avi >>>>>>>> 

12 minutes ago, Maraj said:

What in the emoji hell.... Is this some type of morse code? dead1 

Honey cloud electricity stars platte light heart wave drums earth cookie mushroom dog headset fire playstation unicorn piano lighting freezing lollipop camera pie artemis plane rainbow coming for wigs! cry6 

5 minutes ago, Hannah said:

People acting like now until August is a long wait when we had to wait from March until September for Yours Truly dead2 

As long as I see various appearances on TV, radios, performances, (festivals), it will be great! jj2 

5 minutes ago, Luca said:

Honey cloud electricity stars platte light heart wave drums earth cookie mushroom dog headset fire playstation unicorn piano lighting freezing lollipop camera pie artemis plane rainbow coming for wigs!  cry6

We better stop laughing bc some of these might be song titles/lyrics. oprah14

7 minutes ago, Hannah said:

People acting like now until August is a long wait when we had to wait from March until September for Yours Truly dead2 

It's coming in July and I don't give a fuck

giphy.gif

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.