Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

Dangerous Women was THAT album honestly. Had the pop anthems, Into You, Greedy and Side to Side. It had the ballads, Touch It, Thinkin' Bout you, and Leave me Lonely, and the album had VOCALS in Dangerous Women and Touch IT etc. It had amazing visuals for videos and was a full era. 

So far, I am somewhat underwhelmed with this era. NTLTC was a good song, but fell short in my opinion. NTLTC was just bad. GIAW was okay but definably not radio/single friendly. And for the full album, so far only Breathin seams to be song with full potential. 

EDIT: I also like Goodnight n go. I believe the album is a grower. So we shall see!

3 minutes ago, Miley said:

Dangerous Women was THAT album honestly. Had the pop anthems, Into You, Greedy and Side to Side. It had the ballads, Touch It, Thinkin' Bout you, and Leave me Lonely, and the album had VOCALS in Dangerous Women and Touch IT etc. It had amazing visuals for videos and was a full era. 

So far, I am somewhat underwhelmed with this era. NTLTC was a good song, but fell short in my opinion. NTLTC was just bad. GIAW was okay but definably not radio/single friendly. And for the full album, so far only Breathin seams to be song with full potential. 

DW was literally superb from start to finish, except for that weird duet with Macy Gray.

Breathin is the only single choice she has left from this set IMO. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.