Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Don't Tell Me.mp3 you don't think there are better songs that deserved to be singles first?

um2

Breathin is 10/10 and one of the strongest on the album so I disagree!

I don't think I've said this yet but here's my top 5 (in no particular order):

• Breathin
  • Everytime
  • Goodnight n Go
  • Better Off
  • R.E.M

Thank you for coming to my ted talk!

burn1

11 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

It was better to save that for single 3 though. Get some cute hits first then use that to serve longevity. 

Breathin is planned for single 3 though

Just now, Sweetener said:

I don't think I've said this yet but here's my top 5 (in no particular order):

• Breathin
  • Everytime
  • Goodnight n Go
  • Better Off
  • R.E.M

Thank you for coming to my ted talk!

burn1

A GORGEOUS top 5 burn1

Borderline & Blazed are starting to grow on me so much...I'm playing the album as it rains and its perfect. Successful has grown on me also and is such a fun song, it kinda has a latin groove to it. I disliked Get Well Soon but I'm starting to love it. Each listen to the album gets better and better...at first I said it was worse than ME, but Im starting to like it better or maybe I like them equally. This album is great.

I was arguing with myself a few hours ago if I liked it or not and I was too quick to jump on the bandwagon & say I disliked it, but I listened to it with my earbuds in & it's literally a bop from start to finish??? cry6 

Honestly, Borderline and Blazed should've been replaced by other songs...they're the weaker songs out of the 15. I love them still but this is what I feel when listening to the album. But if I had to choose one then Blazed.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.