Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

xWfGd43.jpg

Release Date  August 17, 2018

Genre Pop, R&B

Label Republic Records

TRACKLIST

1. Raindrops

2. Blazed (feat. Pharrell)

3. The Light Is Coming (feat. Nicki Minaj)

4. R.E.M.

5. God Is A Woman

6. Sweetener

7. Successful

8. Everytime

9. Breathing

10. No Tears Left To Cry

11. Borderline (feat. Missy Elliot)

12. Better Off

13. Goodnight and Go

14. Pete

15. Get Well Soon

SINGLES

SAuJOMe.png

No Tears Left To Cry

April 20, 2018

Single Thread

08Hdyf5.png

God Is A Woman

July 13, 2018

Single Thread

wmbj8j1.png

Breathin

September 18, 2018

Single Thread

I'm gonna miss my baby Dangerous Woman. oprah4 

Time flew, I remember perching for Focus & listening to it with my friends during Halloween & look at us now almost reaching the end of yet another successful, beautiful & wigsnatching era! oprah4 

1 minute ago, My Everything said:

I'm gonna miss my baby Dangerous Woman. oprah4 

Time flew, I remember perching for Focus & listening to it with my friends during Halloween & look at us now almost reaching the end of yet another successful, beautiful & wigsnatching era! oprah4 

It breaks my heart though that she snubbed Touch It and TBY for STS and Everyday though oprah4 Hopefully she doesn't pander to radio like she did for DW oprah4 inb4 you drag the Pharrell production aura1 

1 minute ago, Hannah. said:

It breaks my heart though that she snubbed Touch It and TBY for STS and Everyday though oprah4 Hopefully she doesn't pander to radio like she did for DW oprah4 inb4 you drag the Pharrell production aura1 

inb4 she gives us another fucking song a few weeks after her tour and thinks it will smash. orly1 

She better takes her time though, she shouldn't release anything this year but wait for next year imo. cry6 

Pretty sure we will get a few collabs this year, so that can keep us away from the drought! cry6 

2 minutes ago, My Everything said:

inb4 she gives us another fucking song a few weeks after her tour and thinks it will smash. orly1 

She better takes her time though, she shouldn't release anything this year but wait for next year imo. cry6 

Pretty sure we will get a few collabs this year, so that can keep us away from the drought! cry6 

Agreed lj1 I better not see a lead until Q1 at least lj1 However since there's such a lack in dates for her tour it may be sooner rather than later sob1 

On 3/7/2017 at 0:40 PM, Hannah. said:

Confirmed Facts:

None of the snippets she teased will make it on to the album.

trash1

And now that she can't release things on soundcloud we won't even be able to relish in some of those tracks. 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.