Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

New song registered!

Lots of people said this was an unreleased DW track! 

Although I have a feeling this sounds like a diss track (towards Ricky) so idk, anyways, I'm perched! sia1 

10 hours ago, Luca. said:

Lots of people said this was an unreleased DW track! 

Although I have a feeling this sounds like a diss track (towards Ricky) so idk, anyways, I'm perched! sia1 

Who's saying it was for Dangerous Woman? oprah12 The name doesn't flow very well imo but yes I'm still excited! cry6 

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

yes the rumours are true I'm excited for AG4

owhdvHS.gif

Any sensible human would be excited so it's not that shocking!

11 minutes ago, Mandy Candy said:

Do we think this coming this year? Perhaps or Q4 or more likely Q1/Q2 next year?

That's the general consensus! Especially with her current tour schedule, she would be done with the shows in September then get to promoting the lead in November in time for the AMA's and such!  

“In addition to resuming her world tour, Ariana is currently working on a new song about the attack and the aftermath,” a source close to Grande said. “She is writing it herself with the help of several big producers and is planning on releasing the song later this month.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/ariana-grande-terrorist-attack-victims-tribute-song-dedicated/

It's Radar Online saying this so it's not the most reliable source so definitely take this with a grain of salt.

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

It would be great if it was true wub1 

I would be here for an uplifting song that alludes to the attacks on the album but idk if I'd be here for her releasing it this month. People may think she's trying to milk the situation and capitalize on it and it may work against her favor.

On 6/9/2017 at 5:32 PM, Hannah said:

I would be here for an uplifting song that alludes to the attacks on the album but idk if I'd be here for her releasing it this month. People may think she's trying to milk the situation and capitalize on it and it may work against her favor.

I lowkey feel that management is milking the situation. I appreciate the concert, but the live stream, single releases, hashtags, and endless promo? To me this is disrespectful. Don't want to start a riot, but on the DL I'm starting to wonder :/

Anyways, I am super excited for the fourth studio album and hope it slays. Wasn't super happy with the creative direction of DW and felt that the era as a whole wasn't a complete smash like YT or ME. Hoping for bigger and better things! bey5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.