Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

On 28-6-2017 at 1:47 AM, Hannah said:

She's still recording!

Toulouse's mixtape? Yes it will go platinum and have a Grammy before Ariola Grenade herself. 

Latest rumor is that the she is premiering and performing the lead at the Grammy's. Idk if they usually book artists this far in advance but it fits the predicted release schedule tbh

ojNJ15f.gif

2 hours ago, Hannah said:

Latest rumor is that the she is premiering and performing the lead at the Grammy's. Idk if they usually book artists this far in advance but it fits the predicted release schedule tbh

ojNJ15f.gif

Good strategy, if that's true. I have a good feeling about the next era as well, i just wish it'll take off properly.

On 17-7-2017 at 2:46 AM, Hannah said:

ojNJ15f.gif

That's like 3 seasons from here. brit2 

On 25-8-2017 at 8:10 AM, Hannah said:

Some tiny AG4 references that Ari has made recently

DIAJAB8XYAAKXJ6.jpg

UOcFBrp.png

To be honest, I feel like the album is ready, or at least almost ready. The fact that she has been soooo quiet about AG4 is a bit sketchy! You can clearly tell she is teasing us with these posts, something tells me we might get something big before the end of this era/tour. 

49 minutes ago, Luca. said:

To be honest, I feel like the album is ready, or at least almost ready. The fact that she has been soooo quiet about AG4 is a bit sketchy! You can clearly tell she is teasing us with these posts, something tells me we might get something big before the end of this era/tour. 

Oh yea I definitely feel like we'll be getting the lead by December/January and the album in March. She would have virtually no competition at all unless Drake whips out another album/mixtape/playlist/whatever the fuck or if Scooter decides to ruin everything and start up Bieber's next era.

42 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Oh yea I definitely feel like we'll be getting the lead by December/January and the album in March. She would have virtually no competition at all unless Drake whips out another album/mixtape/playlist/whatever the fuck or if Scooter decides to ruin everything and start up Bieber's next era.

We're not worthy! dead7 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.