Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

People saying August 20th... wendy4WISH THE ALBUM COMES OUT EARLIER NOT LATER EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT COME OUT IN AUGUST BUT I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER...ok I'm done

4 hours ago, Moonflower said:

I thought it was July 2018?

giphy.gif

She said there will be three 20th of the month surprises then the album drop so May, June, July + she liked a few tweets saying August was the release. Nothing has been confirmed though.

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Divine said:

She said there will be three 20th of the month surprises then the album drop so May, June, July + she liked a few tweets saying August was the release. Nothing has been confirmed though.

giphy.gif

Way too far in my opinion, era wont last long with it being that far

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Moonflower said:

Way too far in my opinion, era wont last long with it being that far

giphy.gif

Eh it's not that long. Just a few months, which is the same amount of time most albums take to come out. Plus August will leave enough room for Drake since his album will be number one for weeks on end and she'll have the VMA's to promote the album. She did the same exact thing for My Everything. Problem was released April 28 and the album came out August 25. It won't hurt the album's sales or anything too bad, especially if No Tears has longevity.

1 hour ago, gengar said:

August 20 release confirmed fall1  Girl is flipping out on her Instagram story bc that pic of Neptune was taken on that day 25 years ago fall1 

She won't release on August 20, especially since that's on a Monday dead2 Plus she said there's only three 20th surprises meaning May, June, and July so August isn't included in that narrative. As of right now, we just know the album is coming in August, probably midway through the month. jj2 

Can everyone stop overreacting like it will take so long til August? dead1 

These months will pass through like crazy, be happy to wait & that the release is not just tomorrow so we have to wait another 2 years for new material, sis is coming, calm your tits!

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.