Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | Sweetener | August 17, 2018

Just now, Raindrops said:

Can everyone stop overreacting like it will take so long til August? dead1 

These months will pass through like crazy, be happy to wait & that the release is not just tomorrow so we have to wait another 2 years for new material, sis is coming, calm your tits!

This, August is not a long wait at ALL. It's the same track ME took and everyone was fine with that, especially since she kept us entertained throughout. She's not gonna pull a Taylor and release then disappear again. rip4 

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

This, August is not a long wait at ALL. It's the same track ME took and everyone was fine with that, especially since she kept us entertained throughout. She's not gonna pull a Taylor and release then disappear again. rip4 

If that means we will get another Santa Tell Me this year...! cry7 

1 hour ago, Divine said:

She won't release on August 20, especially since that's on a Monday dead2 Plus she said there's only three 20th surprises meaning May, June, and July so August isn't included in that narrative. As of right now, we just know the album is coming in August, probably midway through the month. jj2 

oh ... hmm um1 i wonder why she circled the Aug 20 date then. she circled 4/20 too which was NTLTC, i just assumed um1

I love how the track names are so different while also so Ariana at the same time. Like they have her signature softness while also being unique if that makes any sense? rip4 

30 minutes ago, Divine said:

I love how the track names are so different while also so Ariana at the same time. Like they have her signature softness while also being unique if that makes any sense? rip4 

The aesthetic of the album so far has been like... clouds, rain, rainbows, planets, dreams, light.. it all has a connection and she's sticking with a concept and I stan! cry6 

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.