Ariana Grande | Sweetener | Fourth Studio Album | August 2018

Moonflower    14,907
Just now, Tomás said:

Tea! We have the minds of a mastermind

giphy.gif

others couldnt compare

giphy.gif

R.E.M    59

Sweetener sounds like the type of song to start off sweet and slow like Moonlight, then it'll switch up into a Hip Hop type beat

gengar    4,911

August 20 release confirmed fall1  Girl is flipping out on her Instagram story bc that pic of Neptune was taken on that day 25 years ago fall1 

Divine    163,065
1 hour ago, gengar said:

August 20 release confirmed fall1  Girl is flipping out on her Instagram story bc that pic of Neptune was taken on that day 25 years ago fall1 

She won't release on August 20, especially since that's on a Monday dead2 Plus she said there's only three 20th surprises meaning May, June, and July so August isn't included in that narrative. As of right now, we just know the album is coming in August, probably midway through the month. jj2 

Raindrops    33,459

Can everyone stop overreacting like it will take so long til August? dead1 

These months will pass through like crazy, be happy to wait & that the release is not just tomorrow so we have to wait another 2 years for new material, sis is coming, calm your tits!

Divine    163,065
Just now, Raindrops said:

Can everyone stop overreacting like it will take so long til August? dead1 

These months will pass through like crazy, be happy to wait & that the release is not just tomorrow so we have to wait another 2 years for new material, sis is coming, calm your tits!

This, August is not a long wait at ALL. It's the same track ME took and everyone was fine with that, especially since she kept us entertained throughout. She's not gonna pull a Taylor and release then disappear again. rip4 

Raindrops    33,459
5 minutes ago, Divine said:

This, August is not a long wait at ALL. It's the same track ME took and everyone was fine with that, especially since she kept us entertained throughout. She's not gonna pull a Taylor and release then disappear again. rip4 

If that means we will get another Santa Tell Me this year...! cry7 

Divine    163,065
Just now, Raindrops said:

If that means we will get another Santa Tell Me this year...! cry7 

Nvm that's cancelled !!

gengar    4,911
1 hour ago, Divine said:

She won't release on August 20, especially since that's on a Monday dead2 Plus she said there's only three 20th surprises meaning May, June, and July so August isn't included in that narrative. As of right now, we just know the album is coming in August, probably midway through the month. jj2 

oh ... hmm um1 i wonder why she circled the Aug 20 date then. she circled 4/20 too which was NTLTC, i just assumed um1

Divine    163,065

I love how the track names are so different while also so Ariana at the same time. Like they have her signature softness while also being unique if that makes any sense? rip4 

Raindrops    33,459
30 minutes ago, Divine said:

I love how the track names are so different while also so Ariana at the same time. Like they have her signature softness while also being unique if that makes any sense? rip4 

The aesthetic of the album so far has been like... clouds, rain, rainbows, planets, dreams, light.. it all has a connection and she's sticking with a concept and I stan! cry6 

Jake    14,518

The fact that God Is A Woman apparently is sultry.. Bitch I'm shook and excited. dead2