rosekesha

Danielle "Cash Me Outside" girl is hacked by the Russian Annonymous Group

They hacked all of her social platforms...and appearently they are leaking something tommorow? nat1

These videos are so creepy but kidna genius

Honeslty, she had this coming, but I'm hoping that the leaks are harmless to her because she is barely a teenager

My no-life ass can't wait till tommorow

UPDATE

It was all a publicity stunt for some lame ass nobody's rap music video in whose video Danielle starredanna1

This honestly gives me serious Poppy vibes. This sounds crazy and stupid maybe Teddy Sinclair (Poppy director) is making a show starring her?? And this is a huge promo of it? I doubt they couldn't unhack the accounts till now, but we'll see the truth tommorow

10 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

This honestly gives me serious Poppy vibes. This sounds crazy and stupid maybe Teddy Sinclair (Poppy director) is making a show starring her?? And this is a huge promo of it? I doubt they couldn't unhack the accounts till now, but we'll see the truth tommorow

Titanic Sinclair*

Teddy Sinclair = Natalia Kills

I don't think he's doing much anyways, Poppy is his main focus and he's busy with her album and his third of his own. Its not like Poppy is a big conspiracy anyways, its just an elaborate way of Titanic telling Mars Argo, the girl he physically abused and cheated on, that she's supposedly easy to replace. feb1

20 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

It's Titanic Sinclair bey4 Teddy Sinclair is Natalia Kills

4 minutes ago, Luke. said:

Titanic Sinclair*

Teddy Sinclair = Natalia Kills

I don't think he's doing much anyways, Poppy is his main focus and he's busy with her album and his third of his own. Its not like Poppy is a big conspiracy anyways, its just an elaborate way of Titanic telling Mars Argo, the girl he physically abused and cheated on, that she's supposedly easy to replace. feb1

omg what's with me today i meant titanic brit10

Just now, Taylor said:

Yeah of course, that's why I clicked on this thread wendy1

But, in general, kind of an odd target tbh dead2

I agree. I'm speculating that the leaks may be about Dr. Phil since he received criticism for having her on the show and then having her on the show again...