Hermione

Charisma Carpenter and David Boreanaz meet up - Buffy/Angel reunion in the works?

3 minutes ago, Kali said:

omg cry7 the 20th anniversary, amazing cry7 such an iconic show cry7 

I want to see this shoot oprah1 

I'm meeting that author and going to see a stage production of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (my friend is playing an Oompa Loompa rip4) on Friday but I also plan to re-watch Welcome to the Hellmouth! cry7

Queen Charisma looks amazing as always. cry6

Just now, Breathless Mahoney said:

I should get back to watching Angel - I made it about halfway through the first season before I kinda moved on. It seemed pretty cool though, last episode I watched was She, the one with the demon warrior princess.

I own the whole series and I tried to watch it at the same time as Buffy starting with season 4, but it was confusing and I cared more about Buffy so I just stopped. I plan on watching the rest someday, but I heard Joss Whedon did Cordelia really dirty and she's one of my favorite characters so I'm not looking forward to that.

A photoshoot is the least  they could do to the celebrate the 20th anniversary. Still waiting for a remastered Bluray release brit5

15 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I own the whole series and I tried to watch it at the same time as Buffy starting with season 4, but it was confusing and I cared more about Buffy so I just stopped. I plan on watching the rest someday, but I heard Joss Whedon did Cordelia really dirty and she's one of my favorite characters so I'm not looking forward to that.

What do you mean "dirty" ? The way her character was taken off the show was really strange, as if it was more about personal issues than about the story, but I never looked into it. 

7 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

A photoshoot is the least  they could do to the celebrate the 20th anniversary. Still waiting for a remastered Bluray release brit5

What do you mean "dirty" ? The way her character was taken off the show was really strange, as if it was more about personal issues than about the story, but I never looked into it. 

Some behind-the-scenes stuff went down, where Joss got mad at Charisma for getting pregnant and said she had to get an abortion if she wanted to stay on the show or keep the baby and get written out. jj4

CORDELIA BABY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

I'm so excited.

cry9

And to those that didn't finish Angel. WTF is wrong with you? Season 4 is a mess because of the Cordelia storyline but it still has great moments and the rest of the seasons are good.

46 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I know Spike is gonna be back in season 5, so that's basically enough incentive for me to continue cry6 I expect to at least continue liking the show either way though.

32 minutes ago, Number Nine said:

I'm so excited.

cry9

And to those that didn't finish Angel. WTF is wrong with you? Season 4 is a mess because of the Cordelia storyline but it still has great moments and the rest of the seasons are good.

I didn't quit on the show, I just got caught up in some other movies/shows and Angel temporarily got phased out in the mix. I own the first two seasons and fully intend to continue with it in just a bit.

5 hours ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

I should get back to watching Angel - I made it about halfway through the first season before I kinda moved on. It seemed pretty cool though, last episode I watched was She, the one with the demon warrior princess.

Sis you saw nothing dead4 

from S2 until the end it's outstanding

5 hours ago, Hermione said:

Wait you started with S4 or...?

Show is far more complex than Buffy. 

But yeah, Joss and Charisma had beef because she got pregnent, and they had to change whole season.

5 hours ago, Number Nine said:

I'm so excited.

cry9

And the way they reinvented the show with S5, when will Madonna oprah10 

1 minute ago, QTpop13 said:

As much as I'd love this... Angel coming back would be unrealistic. He doesn't look youthful anymore. He looks like a daddy. Vampires aren't supposed to age. 

I don't want it to come back either (although Eliza Dushku hasn't aged at all, I would totally watch a Faith show), but I do hope they end up doing something for the anniversary even if it's just an Entertainment Weekly photoshoot.