Jony

Divide breaks 1 billion YouTube views mark

Ed Sheeran has been breaking records left and right since the release of his third album, Divide (styled ÷) on Friday (March 3). Two days after the CD release, Sheeran reached yet another incredible feat: 1 billion YouTube views, on just Divide songs alone.

After releasing lyric videos for the two initial Divide singles, "Shape of You" and "Castle on the Hill," on Jan. 6 (and official videos for both shortly after), the British singer-songwriter had already garnered hundreds of millions of views before the album even dropped. Upon the release of Divide, Sheeran put out official audio videos for the other 14 tracks on the deluxe version of the album, which pushed him to the billion views milestone on Sunday (March 5).

Billboard

19 minutes ago, Jony said:

The whole world does wendy3 highest charting album track on Spotify (#2 on global today) 

18 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

wendy3 i think the song is ok, pretty short tho but it fits

Popfection said:

For me it sounds like something an Scandinavian country would send to Eurovision and tank in the 15-20 position.

1 minute ago, #Music said:

Popfection said:

For me it sounds like something an Scandinavian country would send to Eurovision and tank in the 15-20 position.

Talent doesnt always win

19 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

listen to castle on the gods wendy3

I'm listening to the album right not, this song just played and I like. 

I'm still on track 3 but so far so good.