Joanne The Scammer

either ed and taylor are banging the shit out of each other or they are uber hypocrites

or both

look at this, all his and hers talks about each other

and him leaving her apartment

i bet they are banging the shit out of each other, i dont wanna live forever style

i bet she has her room of pain where she tortures her bffs and he's her anastasia steel

if they are not banging then they are payed to kiss each others ass

https://mobile.twitter.com/TSwiftNZ

i kind of wanna see it, i'm so thirsty. imagine the drama if they got together and broke up. i bet they'd compete who'd ruin each others careers faster

sorry im bored af and its womans day and nobody gave me flowers or said anything lmao chi1

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

@mods plz add a "No mention of Ed Sheeran having sex" allowed on these boards please bey1

Maybe some kind of "This post is very disgusting" warning can pop up every time someone mentions the words "Ed Sheeran" and "Sex" in the same post. jj2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Maybe some kind of "This post is very disgusting" warning can pop up every time someone mentions the words "Ed Sheeran" and "Sex" in the same post. jj2 

I really don't want to block @Jony , he smart and funny, but I can't go on like this fall2

2 minutes ago, Americunt said:

why its disgusting??

cuz she has no tits and ass and her flower is a size of a tennis court or his ding ding is small af? cheryl1

EW at suggesting they could be having sex together... Like the thought itself is disgusting.

I think they's only friends, i also think ed has more sex appeal than taylor.

giphy.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@mods plz add a "No mention of Ed Sheeran having sex" allowed on these boards please

The thought of him having sex tho 

This. I come on here during my lunch break, and I'd like to keep doing that.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.