Joanne The Scammer

either ed and taylor are banging the shit out of each other or they are uber hypocrites

57 minutes ago, Joanne The Scammer said:

if u love ha, we are friends for life!!! <3

Been a stan since Cum Cake cry1 

45 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

lmfao1I love you Honey.

Love you too kylie1 

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Listen, not sure what's happening here but I'm gay and I'd rather have sex with Taylor than Ed aura1 

OMG. I keep hearing all of this stuff about Selena hooking up with Ed and it's just like...

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Which is something that should really change aura1 

I'd give y'all a collective slap. Just because Ed is not your type of friend/etc it doesn't mean they shouldn't be friends aura1

This ain't The Sims gorls, get over Ed being a bit cocky for once and enjoy the music, or don't, but shut up about it ffs aura1

Some people in this thread probably are the ones that are like "Omg stop bodyshaming my fave, etc, etc..." yet they bodyshame Ed like there's no tomorrow aura1

37 minutes ago, Arya said:

I'd give y'all a collective slap. Just because Ed is not your type of friend/etc it doesn't mean they shouldn't be friends aura1

This ain't The Sims gorls, get over Ed being a bit cocky for once and enjoy the music, or don't, but shut up about it ffs aura1

Some people in this thread probably are the ones that are like "Omg stop bodyshaming my fave, etc, etc..." yet they bodyshame Ed like there's no tomorrow aura1

Drag us aura1

Taylor could do better than the reject muppet with googly eyes. jay1

Literally she could be fucking a harem of supermodel women, and has done so much better in the past.

I may hate ha but this shit has to be fake. ny5

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@mods plz add a "No mention of Ed Sheeran having sex" allowed on these boards please

The thought of him having sex tho 

This. I come on here during my lunch break, and I'd like to keep doing that.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.