Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Rate The Music Video - Kylie Edition

Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

cant wait for Legend's birthday, last year they dedicated two hours to her gaga13ย I was in stan heaven

WHEN WILL CANADA OMFG scream1

I've heard before that while her albums and singles don't really chart in Latin/South America - she's pretty well known there

@Saiga has said before that countries in SA don't really have official charts

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

WHEN WILL CANADA OMFG scream1

I've heard before that while her albums and singles don't really chart in Latin/South America - she's pretty well known there

@Saiga has said before that countries in SA don't really have official charts

Here in Flopgentina we do haveย an offical album chart but it's not updated weekly. The closest thing to a singles chart would be itunes but that isnt really accurate since most people stream music here and if you sell like 10 copies you're already charting on itunes so it's no accomplishmentย eve1ย 

ย 

Besides, lots of physical album sales dont get counted as lots of stores evade taxes and dont give youย receipts after your purchase and as most people dont care,ย they dont ask for them.

1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Here in Flopgentina we do haveย an offical album chart but it's not updated weekly. The closest thing to a singles chart would be itunes but that isnt really accurate since most people stream music here and if you sell like 10 copies you're already charting on itunes so it's no accomplishmentย eve1ย 

ย 

Besides, lots of physical album sales dont get counted as lots of stores evade taxes and dont give youย receipts after your purchase and as most people dont care,ย they dont ask for them.

Inb4 South America is one of Legend K's biggest markets and she has no idea because of all this dead2

Just now, Aidan. said:

Inb4 South America is one of Legend K's biggest markets and she has no idea because of all this dead2

Even her show here was pretty packed and she came 2 weeks before Madonna had shows here and in the middle of the recession. She sold around 20k tickets which isnt bad at all considering the venue can officially only accomodate 20k people.

ย 

I dont think she could tour here again now without getting another really big single though.

45 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Indb4 Some Kind of Bliss went quadrouple diamond in it just because the Trump tax dodging stores didn't print the checks scream1

ย 

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Indb4 Some Kind of Bliss went quadrouple diamond in it just because the Trump tax dodging stores didn't print the checks scream1

ย 

FINALLY IT CHARTED SOMEWHERE scream1

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This legend is obviously a 10 and I just found a demon gif that distorts and possibly projects satanic images

GIF-Kylie-Minogue-Locomotion.gif

This is what appears when copies of Enjoy Satan and Hell Me Once start manifesting in your home

GIF-Kylie-Minogue-Locomotion.gif

10 this is so iconic!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.