Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Rate The Music Video - Kylie Edition

I want to remake this with @Aidan. when he goes up those stairs and a 3-feet dildo falls out of his bag, and @Lord Stoneheart picks it up, and it's the start of a great romance oprah13

A 10! I love Paris, I idolize it so much since I've never been, but it's definetely the greatest city in the Western world tbh cry4

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I want to remake this with @Aidan. when he goes up those stairs and a 3-feet dildo falls out of his bag, and @Lord Stoneheart picks it up, and it's the start of a great romance oprah13

A 10! I love Paris, I idolize it so much since I've never been, but it's definetely the greatest city in the Western world tbh cry4

Omg this is a fantastic idea. A fine piece of modern gay cinema it will be.

I stan when Baguettelie drops her bag too and that guy just picks it up after the bread and everything has gone all over the place jay1 She's like lol 5 second rule jay1

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Omg this is a fantastic idea. A fine piece of modern gay cinema it will be.

I stan when Baguettelie drops her bag too and that guy just picks it up after the bread and everything has gone all over the place jay1 She's like lol 5 second rule jay1

omg I'm very sensetive to germs, like Madonna or Michael Jackson, I get a heart attack if somebody came from outside and sat on a couch or something, so that scene triggered me rip2

"Your baguette, cherie" *bread smeared in dog shit*

Kylie: kylie1

giveup2

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

omg I'm very sensetive to germs, like Madonna or Michael Jackson, I get a heart attack if somebody came from outside and sat on a couch or something, so that scene triggered me rip2

"Your baguette, cherie" *bread smeared in dog shit*

Kylie: kylie1

giveup2

Kylie: I'll just scrape it off jay1

It's a kii though when the guy scrambles to pick everything up and she just keeps walking on looking Fabulous ignoring the stupid guy who made her drop her bag in the first place

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Kylie: I'll just scrape it off jay1

It's a kii though when the guy scrambles to pick everything up and she just keeps walking on looking Fabulous ignoring the stupid guy who made her drop her bag in the first place

Can we also agree that was one of her greatest looks ever, forever forgotten because of the era floppage jay1

She looks like a goddess, and that picture used as the single cover cry4

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Can we also agree that was one of her greatest looks ever, forever forgotten because of the era floppage jay1

She looks like a goddess, and that picture used as the single cover cry4

It really is one of her best giveup1

I love Finer Feelings as an entire whole. The song, look, video, single cover, B Side giveup1 Flawless

25 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Are you the bitchy director in this scenario? rih1

Also will our video be X.rar jay1 rated? Asking for a friend

I have an acting charisma of Hayden Christensen a potato, and never wanted attention, so yeah, I'll be directing this masterpiece! Since Paris is unaffordable, I'll meet you all on the set of Word is Out aka post-Apocalyptic English ghetto jay1

Finer Feelings scores a 7.94/10

Scores so far

Spoiler
  1. What Do I Have To Do 10.16/10
  2. Better The Devil You Know 9.85/10
  3. Shocked 8.6/10
  4. Step Back In Time 8.21/10
  5. Never Too Late 8.18/10
  6. Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi 8/10
  7. Finer Feelings 7.94/10
  8. I Should Be So Lucky 7.66/10
  9. Got To Be Certain 7.58/10
  10. Locomotion 7.46/10
  11. Wouldn't Change A Thing 7.27/10
  12. If You Were With Me Now 7.2/10
  13. It's No Secret 6.83/10
  14. Word Is Out 6.77/10
  15. Especially For You 6.57/10
  16. Give Me Just A Little More Time 6.35/10
  17. Tears On My Pillow 5.72/10
  18. Hand On Your Heart 5.25/10
  19. Made In Heaven 4.28/10

All videos have been rated for Let's Get To It

Based off of the video scores - The album Let's Get To It scores a 28.26/40 (70.65/100)

Album Ranking So Far (/100)

Spoiler
  1. Rhythm Of Love 92.05
  2. Kylie 75.06
  3. Let's Get To It 70.65
  4. Enjoy Yourself 66.05

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.